Seed bank recomendations.

There used to be one in Holland a coffee shop favourite Eidlewiss which was heavy, It was the older stuff Superskunk Skunkno.1White Widow and Northern Lights we did well with. I never had much luck with the Durban poison but it was all outside grown in nothing more than seaweed and well rotted horse manure dug into decent compost they seemed to love it. its a totally different world now but a plant is a plant and although slightly geneticlly different im guessing the basics are the same in or out? Basically keep it simple and dont mess around with it all too much?
Cheers K

My last purchase from Linda seeds was Auto Gorilla Glue #4 and Bruce Banner auto. Both were amazing and I will buy again. Last from Herbies was Sweet Seeds Auto mix and Seed Stockers Moby Dick auto. Theres were also amazing plants. 100% germ.
:peace:

My last purchase from Linda seeds was Auto Gorilla Glue #4 and Bruce Banner auto. Both were amazing and I will buy again. Last from Herbies was Sweet Seeds Auto mix and Seed Stockers Moby Dick auto. Theres were also amazing plants. 100% germ.
:peace:
Fantastic pal i will be asking for a bit of guidance here and there if thats ok? I was looking at GG4 and BB3 earlier and they seem like winners. The Linda Seeds offer good prices and so nice to hear yours all germinated.
Cheers K

• Love
Reactions: UHF
I've bought via Hipersemillas. Ordered 5x WW Auto from Victory-seeds and got 2x Panty Punch Auto freebies from Seedstockers thrown in. All for under 40 bucks.

Wait herbies is still around?

I take it back, I have used an EU/UK seedbank before... herbies is legit.
Yeah Herbies is still kicking. They have a USA site too. I've not ordered from them though since December 2023 and it was through there EU site. They went up on prices some last year but I think they are very fair and they still have quality seeds.
My last few orders were through Linda Seeds. The prices are really hard to beat there. Shipping was around 10 days to USA.
:smoker1:

Last edited:
I’ll vouch for Linda seeds as well… isn’t there a seed bank in the UK? London seed center?

I’ll vouch for Linda seeds as well… isn’t there a seed bank in the UK? London seed center?
I found one i was happy with went for Future#1auto London Seed Center is very expensive there are much better alternatives I got 5 Gorilla Cookies auto free with the order and a free Bruce Banner#3 auto https://www.discountcannabisseeds.co.uk/ pretty sure they are in Brighton. I am back home next week so il keep you informed when i get them in.

Last edited:
These guys have been active on here and I did see someone actually win one of their giveaway contests.

@The Vault

EDIT: I have not ordered from them but they look like a legit operation.

These guys have been active on here and I did see someone actually win one of their giveaway contests.

@The Vault

I won they shipped to the us super fast. I would consider using them again even they are in the uk.

@The Vault

Looks like a decent site same prices as the one i used thanks its nice to have a few options. The prices are really good on that site.
Cheers K

Last edited:
Back