Second opinion please

You have a Fungus problem .
  • Hygiene is a fundamental factor when it comes to the appearance of fungi. If you are growing plants indoors, between each crop we recommend that you completely disinfect the area, both in the wardrobe and anything that could have come into contact with the plants (utensils, plant pots). You can do this by using fungicides or simply using 5% bleach solution. For the duration of the crop, keep the area tidy and clean and, if you want to take further measures, you can also change your clothes when entering the room where you have your crops, as they may contain spores and infect the area. For plants grown outdoors it is more difficult to control this, but you can establish a cleaning system for all of the utensils that you use.
Thank you very much for the help. Mad how the star dog is unaffected shall I chop all effected leafs ? And try a good spray with bicarb and dish soap or is it too late ? Is there point in me pulling out the girls now and wiping it all down or shall I let these flower out then do it ? Again Ty for the time

Never had the problem , but if they where my plants I would take off all infected leafs and grow them out , yes you will lose yield , but at least you will have something . --- Then a total scrub down of every thing --- it is the spores is what you need to get rid of or it will be back , then figure out what you have done to introduce it so you don't do it again . :thumbsup:

I've got some sodium bicarbonate what's the ratio and how to apply ?
Risky business Tom cruise... lol
Usually for most plants not pot, spoon to gallon and I throw drop or 2 of dish soap or hydrogen peroxide in to get bubbly..
I eyeball it lol like nutrients less is more see if it helps just don’t blame that native on the forum lol
5% solution like the bleach sounds about right ...
I’ll see if I can find the actual remedy in a book somewhere

Never had the problem , but if they where my plants I would take off all infected leafs and grow them out , yes you will lose yield , but at least you will have something . --- Then a total scrub down of every thing --- it is the spores is what you need to get rid of or it will be back , then figure out what you have done to introduce it so you don't do it again . :thumbsup:
Ya what he said and watch to see if it spreads to buds then maybe kill it

Risky business Tom cruise... lol
Usually for most plants not pot, spoon to gallon and I throw drop or 2 of dish soap or hydrogen peroxide in to get bubbly..
I eyeball it lol like nutrients less is more see if it helps just don’t blame that native on the forum lol
5% solution like the bleach sounds about right ...
I’ll see if I can find the actual remedy in a book somewhere
Roger Dodger . I've done exactly that removed all effected leafs burnt them on the fire out side . It's ironic really I spent a good 4 months trying to grow fungi and failed and now am trying to grow bud I've grown fungi :crying:
IMG_20210601_203140.jpg
IMG_20210601_203158.jpg
IMG_20210601_204233.jpg
IMG_20210601_204227.jpg
IMG_20210601_204313.jpg

I have been dealing with some fungus/mold too. In the past I have done preventative mists made of monterey disease control or actinovate or a similar beneficial bacteria type weekly misting. It does help, but it works better if you start out using while the plants are in vegetative state. When I recently found it in the flowering indoor plants, I cut the affected leaves and flowers off and extremely lightly misted a 100% hydrogen peroxide(3% hydrogen peroxide from the dollar store) over the whole plant including flowers and then air dryed them before they went back into the light. That has curbed the mold/fungus whatever it was. But I am thoroughly inspecting every day and re-applying the hydrogen peroxide mist if I see an “iffy” area.
The climate where I live is one of those that the fungus and mold thrive in.
On my vegetables i have used a milk and water spray that helps also but it requires more of a drench.
Whenever I have encountered the fungus/mold if I didn’t get to it right away my buds would get bud rot. That really decreases the yield because you have to cut them off and throw them out. But usually if you can get it the first round and preventatively keep it away for the rest of the growing period, you will still have some harvest.

of course I do the triple wash on those flowers at harvest time:peace::smiley1:

I have been dealing with some fungus/mold too. In the past I have done preventative mists made of monterey disease control or actinovate or a similar beneficial bacteria type weekly misting. It does help, but it works better if you start out using while the plants are in vegetative state. When I recently found it in the flowering indoor plants, I cut the affected leaves and flowers off and extremely lightly misted a 100% hydrogen peroxide(3% hydrogen peroxide from the dollar store) over the whole plant including flowers and then air dryed them before they went back into the light. That has curbed the mold/fungus whatever it was. But I am thoroughly inspecting every day and re-applying the hydrogen peroxide mist if I see an “iffy” area.
The climate where I live is one of those that the fungus and mold thrive in.
On my vegetables i have used a milk and water spray that helps also but it requires more of a drench.
Whenever I have encountered the fungus/mold if I didn’t get to it right away my buds would get bud rot. That really decreases the yield because you have to cut them off and throw them out. But usually if you can get it the first round and preventatively keep it away for the rest of the growing period, you will still have some harvest.

of course I do the triple wash on those flowers at harvest time:peace::smiley1:
I've used a mix of milk and dish soap in the past too something about the proteins and the way they dry similar to how molasses works I guess thanks for the info happy growing
THC

Back