Yellowing leaves week 7

I don't know the ppm (have just ordered a test pen). I've been using .5ml of Cal mag about every third feed... And yep I wish I could just put them outside.

I think I've been over feeding for a while. I'm using canna terra professional which looks to be similar to biobizz All Mix - but I've been using 2ml grow from week 3-4 and then 3ml from week 5. But by the looks of it should have been on 1ml.
I meant to say Cal/mag not cake mag :)

With the extra nutrients I'm thinking I should flush with plain water once then start back with 1ml of grow per litre.

Does that sound right?
You don't fertigate erverytime you water do you? You were too high on the base nutrients . I think it may be too much calcium as well - that substrate may not need any additional. The heat and the light switch are also stressors. That is piling on the stressors. So do a nutrient flush 30% of base nutrients PH 6.4 to 30% run-off. and then just go back to a normal schedule at maybe 50% of the chart and see how they respond. No cal-mag.

I was typing while you were anyhow I would go Water Day, Water Day, Feed Day - repeat.

Thanks for the advice, it's really amazing to get support so quickly.

I've been feeding with every water so that probably has been adding to it.

What is a nutrient flush 30%? I did a plain water flush for the droopy Mazar yesterday and will give another water feed probably day after tomorrow.
I was planning the say for the yellowing Think different too.

So basic message is feed them way less?

So I did the flush and started back on 1/4 nutrients. The Think different has kept yellowing but all even and looks like a standard fade. We're in week 8 now so probably 2 to 3 to go.
IMG_20200922_123750.jpg

But my Mazar has stayed droopy. I think I had some dry patches in the soil so have been doing very slow waterings and she's perked up a little. But now the leaves are also yellowing with brown spots.. any suggestions?

IMG_20200922_123530.jpg
IMG_20200922_123514.jpg
IMG_20200922_120725.jpg

Back