Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Because I am on fire
Week 6 organics /led /biobizz light mix 20/4 on/off

Currently feeding heaven 2ml/1ltr
Grow 1ml/ltr
Bloom 0.5ml/ltr
Molasses 2/ml ltr alternating with grow
Finish week with plain pH 6/6.3 have just added first dose of cal mag at 0.5ml/1 ltr
Both runts showing small intravainal necrosis on both older and newer growth . So am I right that this is a mobile micro nute issue ? Temps and rh been super stable plants look healthy but i no with orgs issues can take a bit to show so I'd like to get it addressed asap before we hit full bloom mode cheers
Thc

Attachments

• IMG_20210529_103706.jpg
    IMG_20210529_103706.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_20210529_103709.jpg
    IMG_20210529_103709.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
Plants in question are the two forbidden runtz marked with purple sticks in pots

I flushed the biggest of the two with plain water at 6.6 with 4.5 ltr tested the first 20% then the last 20% both came out at 6.4 . Good news for me I can eliminate root zone issues and build up ect . Going back over my grow I rote up the feed schedule as per my last grow and I think that's my problem I think I've just massively miss judged how much feed these runts need compared to the last 3 FB strains I did soooooooooooo am now in a bit of a dilemma I've just flushed all my organics out the soil right ? Am I right in saying that bio bizz stuff takes a good few days to become available with it being organics so by time I've let pot dry she's going to be starving . I may add a light synth all round feed for fruits and veg by doff if I can get some one to confirm this will be a good alternative for a quick way to get some nutes back ? And then go back to orgs after a few feeds ? Good idea or bad idea guys/gals ??? NPK 3.5-3.5-3.5

Last edited:
Pics from both runts 6 weeks 2 days I can't get this under control can some one help please
IMG_20210601_191435.jpg
IMG_20210601_191443.jpg
IMG_20210601_191447.jpg
IMG_20210601_191450.jpg
IMG_20210601_191454.jpg
IMG_20210601_191458.jpg
IMG_20210601_191508.jpg

Leaf septoria??
Yellow leaf spot... maybe lol
neem oil, fish oils, sodium bicarbonate and maybe some leaf removal.. how’s the stems looking?
If it is fungus that’s a bitch.... shut er down after this grow and give it a scrub down

Leaf septoria??
Yellow leaf spot... maybe lol
neem oil, fish oils, sodium bicarbonate and maybe some leaf removal.. how’s the stems looking?
If it is fungus that’s a bitch.... shut er down after this grow and give it a scrub down
Thanks matey she's got a wee bit of red here and there . Room should be clinically clean I do use IPA and Dettol wipes in-between cycles but I did bring the humidity/germ box in to the room at start and I'd used it for germing my carrots. I hope I haven't done the unthinkable. I was hoping that it was underfeeding with the leaf fade sad times ay

I've got some sodium bicarbonate what's the ratio and how to apply ?

You have a Fungus problem .
  • Hygiene is a fundamental factor when it comes to the appearance of fungi. If you are growing plants indoors, between each crop we recommend that you completely disinfect the area, both in the wardrobe and anything that could have come into contact with the plants (utensils, plant pots). You can do this by using fungicides or simply using 5% bleach solution. For the duration of the crop, keep the area tidy and clean and, if you want to take further measures, you can also change your clothes when entering the room where you have your crops, as they may contain spores and infect the area. For plants grown outdoors it is more difficult to control this, but you can establish a cleaning system for all of the utensils that you use.

Back