Indoor Second Auto Mystery Grow

DAY 84 update!

Ok. So I won't be taking pictures today, because I had to move the garden to somewhere a lot bigger, and there's nowhere good to take pictures in there. :p I've decided to finish them where they have the space to puff out and spread their limbs, as it were. I've also doubled their lights for this transition.

Today was another watering day, each plant happily soaked up 6L of water with very little runoff (about 600ml left from 18L), with worm tea and molasses.

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]&2 are showing LOTS of bud sites, and [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] basically exploded.

Timing has been switched to an easy 12/12.

ALSO, major defoliation happened, took off all of the large main-stalk fan leaves, and the plants didn't even seem to hiccup at it. No hermies...

HARVEST UPDATE!

March 8, 2017 to July 15, 2017, totalling 129 LONG ASS DAYS.

After trimming, drying, and curing to a stable 62% RH, I ended up with 2L volumetric, and an unweighed amount of dense, packed buds.

Something seeded the three girls, and I have no idea what it was. there wasn't a day I didn't go through every single node and internode looking for hermie stuffs. But there you go. I have more seeds for the next generation.

I've also got my hands on some confirmed Iranian Diesel auto bud, and I'll do a product comparison to confirm what I've thought all along, in another couple of weeks.

So... Update and closing for this one.

I was ... Overall ... Pleased with this grow, and the resulting buds helped those who need it. Although, personally, they did nothing positive for me. Ended up way too anxious with this one. Regardless of time of day or mood, or anything else. So, this is being made into topicals and edibles for those in need. I have a stealth gifting place that insures it goes to people who NEED it.

I have decided that these seeds will go somewhere where I have outdoor space to utilize. I think they would flourish outdoors. Or maybe I'll find someone local to trade with.

Did I mention I love my greenhouse? I ran out of jars......... I have 18! And the drying rack is full still lol! WOOOOOooo!

Back