Indoor Second Auto Mystery Grow

Reaction score
Ok, So this is only my second auto grow, from seeds produced by myself from more mystery autos (either Iranian Diesel or Blueberry Kush autos).

The grow is indoors, in a 2x4x5 tent, 2x5 footprint. Ridiculous overkill CanFilter to reduce smell, passive air intake, along with 2 small oscillating fans for circulation.
Temperature and RH are measured constantly, the last 7 days minimum temp was 68F, maximum was 72F. RH in that week was minimum 33%, maximum 50%.
Light is a 300w "full spectrum" panel
Using 3 gallon cloth pots
ProMixBX as the base, worm castings, diatomaceous earth, perlite, bone/blood meal, eggshells (baked to kill bacteria, pulverized to powder), lime, coco coir (forgot to say this one originally), soy bean meal, and aged chicken manure. In the first grow I used this for the bottom 2/3 of the pots, and the top was just the BX, but I decided not to bother with that this time, and it's all this soil.

I decided to try 4 seeds from the mother, all 4 germinated (they were drying in the dark for a couple of weeks, in case people are wondering about viability timeframes). Seeds hit the dirt on March 5, and broke earth 2-3 days later. For sake of argument, we'll say they broke earth on March 8.

These pictures are from today, at day 14. They are currently on nothing but pure water, and homemade worm tea. For consistency, top left is [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], top right is [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], bottom left is [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG], and bottom right is [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]. If any appear to be male, I will cull them, as I have enough seeds now for years.

IMG_2612.JPG

Ok, So this is only my second auto grow, from seeds produced by myself from more mystery autos (either Iranian Diesel or Blueberry Kush autos).

The grow is indoors, in a 2x4x5 tent, 2x5 footprint. Ridiculous overkill CanFilter to reduce smell, passive air intake, along with 2 small oscillating fans for circulation.
Temperature and RH are measured constantly, the last 7 days minimum temp was 68F, maximum was 72F. RH in that week was minimum 33%, maximum 50%.
Light is a 300w "full spectrum" panel
Using 3 gallon cloth pots
ProMixBX as the base, worm castings, diatomaceous earth, perlite, bone/blood meal, eggshells (baked to kill bacteria, pulverized to powder), lime, coco coir (forgot to say this one originally), soy bean meal, and aged chicken manure. In the first grow I used this for the bottom 2/3 of the pots, and the top was just the BX, but I decided not to bother with that this time, and it's all this soil.

I decided to try 4 seeds from the mother, all 4 germinated (they were drying in the dark for a couple of weeks, in case people are wondering about viability timeframes). Seeds hit the dirt on March 5, and broke earth 2-3 days later. For sake of argument, we'll say they broke earth on March 8.

These pictures are from today, at day 14. They are currently on nothing but pure water, and homemade worm tea. For consistency, top left is [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], top right is [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], bottom left is [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG], and bottom right is [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]. If any appear to be male, I will cull them, as I have enough seeds now for years.
Looking good my friend!!!!! I look forward to seeing how these ladies progress in the next few months!!!!:pass:

What's the word on Iranian Diesel? I am aware of Greenthumb's Iranian Auto, is this related? Or possibly some of HP's crosses from the portal?

What's the word on Iranian Diesel? I am aware of Greenthumb's Iranian Auto, is this related? Or possibly some of HP's crosses from the portal?

Honestly I don't know! The seeds from these one's parents were gifted by my uncle, from his compassion farm, and we whittled it down to being one of those two strains that they grew in that stretch. It's entirely possible it's their own version, too. I don't yet feel comfortable sharing the farm's information since the interweb is a bitch for lack of security, and my tin foil hat doesn't fit too well anymore.

Honestly I don't know! The seeds from these one's parents were gifted by my uncle, from his compassion farm, and we whittled it down to being one of those two strains that they grew in that stretch. It's entirely possible it's their own version, too. I don't yet feel comfortable sharing the farm's information since the interweb is a bitch for lack of security, and my tin foil hat doesn't fit too well anymore.
Try Aluminum.:pass:

Day 18, before watering. [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] are having weirdness in their leaves, but I'm not concerned. Every plant has the exact same regimen, and they're the same strain. This happened a few times to other plants and it always corrects itself or frankly doesn't matter.

second pic.jpg

Day 25

A heavy watering, so the leaves may look a bit droopy. It's their first heavy water.

[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] are both about the same size, 2&3 are smaller. [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is definitely the runt of the litter. Still no sign of gender.

april3.jpg

Day 32

Still just water. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], 2, and 4 all got some LST, [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is by FAR the largest. HUGE, fat leaves on it. No signs of gender that I can see, which is a plus, because their father showed balls at day 21, whereas the mother didn't show her parts until around Day 35-40. I'll try some better photography later, to see if anyone else can see gender signs.

April10.jpg

Also, if genetics mean ANYTHING, the males all shot up like rockets. WAY taller than the females. All of these seem to like sitting low. Who knows? Time will tell.

In these early days it wouldn't hurt to keep your RH up near 60% if possible. Also when running LEDs you should target 80° for temp.. just some suggestions..

Back