Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

:headbang: :wiz: :clapper: ...looking phaaa-aaat! :d5: I'm blown away at how fast and well they take the whole transition and kinky tie-sex! Ahhh, that's our GPFV, I know that build,...spacing, leaves look spot on :biggrin:.... they way she build, you'll have little to no popcorn bud off her, should be plenty of light getting to lowers,... you know, Atomic looks similar :eyebrows:,... and that TF is gonna be another knuckle dragger, and daaaamn, looky all them branches getting thrown up! :vibe: ... FC looks very bushy too,.. her color and TF, both are almost day-glo green- :coffee: very nice!
... :greenthumb:babies look worlds better! Fekkin' rank soil, anyway,...:cuss: At least you spotted it early, and had the guts to say f'-it, this is pointless! :smoking:

...4 FCJ's! That's a big endorsement my friend, and she's on the list for next season,... pending their performance this season, my Sati-dom's Psicodelicia and Cannalope Haze may be fast enough for you to run there if you've a mind- :eyebrows: I was really eyeing DP's Desfran, just slobbering over her description, but her bloom time is likely too long,... past mid-Oct, my spot goes rather dark and cool; if the Acapulco Golds were any measure, it's a total nail-biter ending! I lost one plant to mold as is,.. So, the search for speedy Sati's remains in play! I thank you again for recommending TF, those Power Plant genes are superb :dizzy: :haha:,...

Lots of Dp gear is well suited for a beginner due to vigor...i am personally not the hugest fan of the dew...its okay, but there is better tastes to be had from other strains. DP Brooklyn Sunrise is very nice, Daiquiri Lime is also great but can be a mold problem if humidity is high. I know tons of guys speak very highly of dinafems Auto White widow or AWW XXL. Trying it out for the first time.
i emailed dinafem about strains that was mold resistant and was told to go with a ww or one of the blue family apparantly the both of them are the ones you want for high humidity areas
of course i had to check this out so i spent an hour or so on google and i found loads a stuff confirming this
i need an auto version of that blue widow sorting out

i emailed dinafem about strains that was mold resistant and was told to go with a ww or one of the blue family apparantly the both of them are the ones you want for high humidity areas
of course i had to check this out so i spent an hour or so on google and i found loads a stuff confirming this

If you're looking for some examples of an extremely high humidity grow, please check out my journal here:
http://www.autoflower.org/threads/m...reen-crack-g14-c-4-dp-automazar.58843/page-24

We've had over 300mm = 12" in the last two to three weeks of flowering.
Most days have been fog, mist, cloud. I'm at altitude, in rain forest.

If you're looking for some examples of an extremely high humidity grow, please check out my journal here:
http://www.autoflower.org/threads/m...reen-crack-g14-c-4-dp-automazar.58843/page-24

just had a quick nosey have you got high humidity constantly there then
plenty of proper detail at the start of that journal
sunlight hours is one thing i didnt think to check out just done it now and im starting wrong time of the year
gonna be getting between 150/200 hours per month
i think any outdoor journal should include this info at least and all the other stuff you included

dont know why its quoted that but the reply is above

:headbang: :wiz: :clapper: ...looking phaaa-aaat! :d5: I'm blown away at how fast and well they take the whole transition and kinky tie-sex! Ahhh, that's our GPFV, I know that build,...spacing, leaves look spot on :biggrin:.... they way she build, you'll have little to no popcorn bud off her, should be plenty of light getting to lowers,... you know, Atomic looks similar :eyebrows:,... and that TF is gonna be another knuckle dragger, and daaaamn, looky all them branches getting thrown up! :vibe: ... FC looks very bushy too,.. her color and TF, both are almost day-glo green- :coffee: very nice!
... :greenthumb:babies look worlds better! Fekkin' rank soil, anyway,...:cuss: At least you spotted it early, and had the guts to say f'-it, this is pointless! :smoking:

...4 FCJ's! That's a big endorsement my friend, and she's on the list for next season,... pending their performance this season, my Sati-dom's Psicodelicia and Cannalope Haze may be fast enough for you to run there if you've a mind- :eyebrows: I was really eyeing DP's Desfran, just slobbering over her description, but her bloom time is likely too long,... past mid-Oct, my spot goes rather dark and cool; if the Acapulco Golds were any measure, it's a total nail-biter ending! I lost one plant to mold as is,.. So, the search for speedy Sati's remains in play! I thank you again for recommending TF, those Power Plant genes are superb :dizzy: :haha:,...

Hey thanks bud...yeah they are doing very well!! Some slight setbacks with the cold windy weather, plants are a bit droopy after yesterday and last night...but i am not worried yet!! Despite shit weather, they are growing okay. Actually there will be quite a bit of underdeveloped bud on each of the plants...nature of the beast when secondary branches grow to 5 feet or longer.
Ive drooled a million times over Desfran...would love to try it, but like your climate its not possible. Snow here by mid-late october. I actually mostly want to focus on autos for my sativa fix other than a photo here and there...so many options i want to try like Delicious Nevilles Haze.

Incredible man, real nice DP strains going. I have some TD I may pop 1 of those next grow. Hopefully it takes this time.

Keep the green thumb strong man, thanks for sharing!

So far i am very happy with all of the strains running....all 5 companies are producing great plants! Dp is pulling typical plants...strong, strong, strong.

Yep for sure...we generally get a high humidiy on the average in the auto harvest season with 70% RH average so i too deal with mold potential on midsummer harvested autos. Read tons of good things about dinas AWW. Put her to the test!!

We've had over 300mm = 12" in the last two to three weeks of flowering.
Most days have been fog, mist, cloud. I'm at altitude, in rain forest.

12" of rain...ouch!!

dont know why its quoted that but the reply is above

Also keep an eye out on outdoor UK grows for solid strains that can handle ripping humidity and lots of rain.

Alright here we go!! Weather has been rough and the full sun plants are feeling the cold and wind...ahh they'll be fine....growing anyways!! Got a break from rain today...calling for heavy rain for the next 3 days.

Only plant i havent put in the ground yet, destined for the partial sun garden, Dinafem Blue Widow day 58
IMG_5227.JPG

And the test garden Cream Caramel from sweet looking great...far more shelter from wind left the test garden plants looking way better than the open windy full sun garden...not unusual at all. Day 58
IMG_5232.JPG

Bomb Widow Bomb loving life age 58 days...look at how small the lighter is in the bottom of the pic beside the bamboo stake!! Impressed so far
IMG_5233.JPG

And the 4 autos i replaced the MOnster BBs spot with. Gave her to a friend along with the rest of the sour soild autos
Front row Left Bomb Cherry Bomb, Front Right DP Awhite widow CBD
Back row Left DP Cinderella Jack , DP Brooklyn Sunrise
IMG_5234.JPG

And the new batch of autos on Day 15...wow versus sour soil batch
DP Auto White Widow Left, Dinafem Awhite widow XXL right
IMG_5220.JPG

Back Row Left Nashira, Back Right Moby Dick XXL
Front Row Left Cherry Bomb, Front Right Madnarin XL
IMG_5221.JPG

Back row Left Bloody Skunk, Back Right Portal Fairy Frost
Front Row Left Glueberry, Front Right Sour Soil Fairy Frost (see below, terminated)
IMG_5222.JPG

Fairy Frost turned out to be a full blown male...chopped his ass...leaves an empty worked hole in the full sun garden.
IMG_5223.JPG

IMG_5225.JPG

Okay then.....and onto the last of the crew the 4 plants in the full sun garden...take a bit of a beating from wind and cold....also i dont think i left quite enough of a buffer zone to my heavy nutes. Meh, they will be fine!!
Day 58 Bomb Atomic
IMG_5228.JPG

Delicious Seeds Fruity Chronic Juice Day 58
IMG_5229.JPG

Day 58 Sweet Green Poison (hit the hardest from cold)
IMG_5230.JPG

Day 58 Think Fast (also hit hard from cold)
IMG_5231.JPG

Keep it GREEN!!

you are keeping it green! Time for the weather to mellow!

It ain't the first time ive had to tangle with crappy weather!! Some years its beauty...some year its this!! FJC is taking it in stride...and the more sheltered tests garden plants taking it like champs. Wouldnt even know its been nasty looking at the Widow Bomb

Back