Outdoor Season 3: Year of the Widow's Blues Dutch vs Holland growoff photos and autos

Go! Go! Mr. @912GreenSkell !!
Your fan squad eagerly awaits more news!

That's a lot of horse manure, there.
Two wheelbarrows per plant? Wow!
I'm sure it'll put a bit more "kick" into the buds, haha!

Got my butt in gear and dug the rest of the full sun garden yesterday...still trying to recoup from the digging...ah well its done....only 4 more small holes(4'X4') to turn and my work for the season is mostly done until harvest. Hoping in another day or two weather will stabilize to plant the 4 full sun plants. So in the full sun garden... 1 Sweet Green Poison, 2 Bomb Seeds Atomic, 3 DP Think Fast, 4 Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice. I have to be on the err of caution in the partial sun garden. If the plants grown past 4.5 feet tall, they are visible and i put my freedom on the line. Based on what i have seen of the blueberry(friggin huge) i unfortunately have to make a tough call and have decided that the blueberry will be given away. Its just a smart move, and my instinct is telling me its the right move, so its a done deal. SO in the partial sun garden we have a Dinafem Blue Widow, a Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel, and a Bomb Seeds Widow Bomb. I'll replace the blueberry with a couple of autos.
Yep 2 wheelbarrows per plant...actually it fuels mostly veg growth, sure it produces some flower but i switch over to nutes as soon as i see yellowing, or at preflower. Open canopy training produces maximum exposure for light exposure. In order to fuel the growth i want, i must have a massive root base(6'X6' minimum) to be able to fuel the upper growth and that must be met with tremendous amount of easily digested nutrients. Reduce any of these things, and end result will be a shadow of the potential.

Ah yes...the new batch of autos...i have some good news......and some good news!!(nice to break the good news/bad news trend...LOL) All 9 of the new batch of autos are looking A-1 for age(roughly double the size of the first batch at the same age from the sour soil). Ants are gone,,,hope the little shits liked the taste of my brooklyn sunrise!! Ive decided i will keep the sunrise from the old batch....love that herb too much for anxiety/depression, so i have to try...even if i get a half oz i want it!

just realized..new batch is only 7 days old. Every plant is more than double the size of the sour soil batch of plants at 9 days old. I was all ready to start fertilizing then i checked my log of their age.
Smallest plant is Sweet Bloody Skunk, and the largest is ??(check and edit later)

@912GreenSkell, Beautiful looking girls.. I hope my Widows grow to look half as healthy!

Thanks bud!! Yeah so far this season has been excellent...plants are doing great at Day 52. And 4 girls are now permanent!!

Day 52 Green Poison....@waira right on track buddy!! @Sweet Seeds fantastic genetics so far bud!! !liter AN container from last season for scale.
IMG_5213.JPG

By the time i was done planting the other 3 plants, the green poison already was starting to stand upright.
IMG_5219.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice Day 52
IMG_5214.JPG

Grabbed a couple of pics of reverse supports in action....the theory is to take all of the pressure off the main trunk and transfer it to the wire loop. Works well, and is a necessity for me for large branches under high winds.
IMG_5215.JPG

Another reverse support pic
IMG_5216.JPG

Day 52 Atomic....this plant used to be the smallest of the lot...in the last few weeks she has grown immensely!! @BombSeeds very impressed so far!!
IMG_5217.JPG

And last but not least the Dutch Passion Think Fast. Due to the power of the toke last season i have given this plant the best spot in the garden. Monster branching system so far.
IMG_5218.JPG

And the new batch of autos!! Doing excellent at day 8. Roughly triple the size of the first run at the same age.
IMG_5212.JPG

I used a different technique for water the young ens this round....i watered the pots with 1.5 liters of medium in the morning of plants the already split shells. Didn't need to add any more water until today. Instatransplant pots make checking the moisture content and root growth a snap. Here we are at day 8 and i saw a few roots close to the bottom of the pots through the window. Smallest of the lot if the Sweet Bloody Skunk, and the largest is the Autoflower Portal Nashira, though really the whole lots is keeping right up in size so far.

IMG_5211.JPG

Thanks bud!! Yeah so far this season has been excellent...plants are doing great at Day 52. And 4 girls are now permanent!!

Day 52 Green Poison....@waira right on track buddy!! @Sweet Seeds fantastic genetics so far bud!! !liter AN container from last season for scale.
View attachment 755430

By the time i was done planting the other 3 plants, the green poison already was starting to stand upright.
View attachment 755431

Fruity Chronic Juice Day 52
View attachment 755433

Grabbed a couple of pics of reverse supports in action....the theory is to take all of the pressure off the main trunk and transfer it to the wire loop. Works well, and is a necessity for me for large branches under high winds.
View attachment 755434

Another reverse support pic
View attachment 755435

Day 52 Atomic....this plant used to be the smallest of the lot...in the last few weeks she has grown immensely!! @BombSeeds very impressed so far!!
View attachment 755436

And last but not least the Dutch Passion Think Fast. Due to the power of the toke last season i have given this plant the best spot in the garden. Monster branching system so far.
View attachment 755437

And the new batch of autos!! Doing excellent at day 8. Roughly triple the size of the first run at the same age.
View attachment 755439

I used a different technique for water the young ens this round....i watered the pots with 1.5 liters of medium in the morning of plants the already split shells. Didn't need to add any more water until today. Instatransplant pots make checking the moisture content and root growth a snap. Here we are at day 8 and i saw a few roots close to the bottom of the pots through the window. Smallest of the lot if the Sweet Bloody Skunk, and the largest is the Autoflower Portal Nashira, though really the whole lots is keeping right up in size so far.

View attachment 755440
Have you sampled the think fast before? Your ladies are looking lovely! :pass:

Back