Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

This morning - 11 of 12 seeds have sprouted...Citrus Noir and all 3 Durrty Dragons are in the dirt.....still waiting on the super tiny Cinderella Jack Seed!! If she dont show I might start another, or maybe something else instead!!

Oh I can't wait to watch this one.11 seeds. Hope you get some nice girls. Or are the fem seeds? @912GreenSkell

3 durrty dragons and 3 bloodstone II's are regular non femmed seed...looking for just one single female from each of those two...rest are feminized...planning to have 8 plants by the end of this...likely one more day for cinderella jack and then abandon

Nice. I just read up on these durrty dragon. Looks like some nice plants. I wish your grow lots of luck. I'm going to have fun watching this grow. @912GreenSkell

Thanks bud!! Should be some sweet plants with a bit of luck!! Thanks for send some my way!

Ahh speaking of which....big day!! Day one for 24C and Auto night queen...just barely breaking the soils surface...looks like a bunch are gonna be showing tomorrow. Ah yes....I made insta transplant pots for all of the seedlings this time around, even the ones i dont want to stunt...since i still have plants growing there is not space for full size pots for a couple of days....the seedlings are now well lit and are all out in the open, because today i harvested not one, but two more autos....Citrus Noir and Blackstone are down and drying.

16oz beer cups insta transplant cups. only other thing i did was drilled out the holes in the bottoms...3 holes using a 1/4" drill bit did the job just fine, drilling a whole stack of cups at once.
IMG_6429.JPG

IMG_6427.JPG

IMG_6426.JPG

Back