Dragon Meds Season 3: Uk's Portal takes on Spain(mephisto and sweet)

Take a look at the F1 fast varieties from sweet @Slowmo
Some are reported to finish very early like the 1st week of september. Next year will be my first season growing the F1 fast varieties from sweet.

Do they still allow you to do a feb/mar start ... or do u have to worry about early flowering ?

Do they still allow you to do a feb/mar start ... or do u have to worry about early flowering ?

Thats a very good question....we'll find out next year!! I'll be starting one on april the first and one on may the first(have cream mandarin fast and green poison fast)....here's to hoping the increasing light regime holds it back from an early flower trigger!!

I have a feeling the increasing light regime will either put them in a preflower stasis until the peak of daylight hours, or they will handle it fine and veg.

lets hope for the later ..

my plan is to start indoor under 18/6 ... and by 1.may we have 15:30 hours of daylight ... im hoping that dip does not cause flowering !

lets hope for the later ..

my plan is to start indoor under 18/6 ... and by 1.may we have 15:30 hours of daylight ... im hoping that dip does not cause flowering !

I have had just a couple of plants do the preflower stasis mode before....even though they are stuck in early preflower they have than one thing we all love in an auto...preflower stretch!! The very few times i have seen it they grew very large(for zero care, guerilla style grown)

I had a Barneys farm auto blue mammoth auto do it 3 seasons ago...she had a 54" main stalk by the end out of 7 hours of sun or less, she went 95 days and could have went another 10-15(had to chop early from mold) Auto blue mammoth is a 60 day strain

I had a Barneys farm auto blue mammoth auto do it 3 seasons ago...she had a 54" main stalk by the end out of 7 hours of sun or less, she went 95 days and could have went another 10-15(had to chop early from mold) Auto blue mammoth is a 60 day strain

we top out at 17 hours 32 mins of daylight on midsummer here ....

the best we can hope for here is a strain that starts flowering as soon as lighthours has topped ... that would be magic !

OMG this Bubba Kush bubble is so more social than i expected ... :vibe: i had expected to space out but it has me in a really good mood :pass:

we top out at 17 hours 32 mins of daylight on midsummer here ....

the best we can hope for here is a strain that starts flowering as soon as lighthours has topped ... that would be magic !

Fast versions with short flower periods. Oh hey...delicious also has some fast version available now. might want to look into them as well!! So if you avoid september...is august better weather? Jeez....thats another full 2 hours of sun than we have on the 21st...how many minutes of daylight do you lose daily after the 21st?

Fast versions with short flower periods. Oh hey...delicious also has some fast version available now. might want to look into them as well!! So if you avoid september...is august better weather? Jeez....thats another full 2 hours of sun than we have on the 21st...how many minutes of daylight do you lose daily after the 21st?

1aug ... 16 hours
1 sep ... 13.48 hours
1 oct ... 11.32

August is very much still summer on a normal year here ...

Back