Indoor Scally's one and only thread!

Well then I guess I'm gonna give them a go!!! About how long were they from seed to harvest?? When I went back and read through, I am almost thinking over 85 days?? Just an estimate lol

I fold the bags in half around the frame of my tent,you don't have to hang the bags i do because my tent is the only place I can put them,I use biobizz light-mix soil.

I sure hope I ain't getting on your nerves. I am just real analytical, meaning I can evaluate a whole lot of information in a very short time. I have been all over this site and in my opinion your the top most consistent producer of favorable results or at the very least the best at documenting said results. Your a talent to say the least. I wanna pick your brain a little. I am in my second grow. My first was a three plant grow that produced about 3/4 ounce of the finest weed I could imagine. The plants were all obviously stunted, real shitty soil and I think the temps were way to high for the first couple of weeks but the final product was actually awesome after curing. Now to my second grow. I am at 47 days on my blueberry auto from sensible seeds. I have a lot of yellow leaves on both plants starting at the bottom and going to the middle. One is flowering more than the other which is actually three days behind pheno [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. I am growing in Fox Farms Happy Frog. I gave no nutrients until week six which was a very light dose of Fox Farms Grow Big and Big Bloom. I just gave 1/4 tsp of Tiger Bloom yesterday with a tsp of Unsulphered blackstrap molasses. What should I expect??

I sure hope I ain't getting on your nerves. I am just real analytical, meaning I can evaluate a whole lot of information in a very short time. I have been all over this site and in my opinion your the top most consistent producer of favorable results or at the very least the best at documenting said results. Your a talent to say the least. I wanna pick your brain a little. I am in my second grow. My first was a three plant grow that produced about 3/4 ounce of the finest weed I could imagine. The plants were all obviously stunted, real shitty soil and I think the temps were way to high for the first couple of weeks but the final product was actually awesome after curing. Now to my second grow. I am at 47 days on my blueberry auto from sensible seeds. I have a lot of yellow leaves on both plants starting at the bottom and going to the middle. One is flowering more than the other which is actually three days behind pheno [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. I am growing in Fox Farms Happy Frog. I gave no nutrients until week six which was a very light dose of Fox Farms Grow Big and Big Bloom. I just gave 1/4 tsp of Tiger Bloom yesterday with a tsp of Unsulphered blackstrap molasses. What should I expect??
@HippieWarrior i appreciate the kind words but there's guys on here thats forgotten more about growing than I'll ever know but i love learning so talking about plants could never get on my nerves,I would say the yellowing is down to them being hungry,I've never used that soil but 6 weeks seems like a long time with no nutes,anything yellow will fall off but it's nothing to worry about just keep feeding them and let them do their thing!

Last edited:
@HippieWarrior i appreciate the kind words but there's guys on here thats forgotten more about growing than I'll ever know but i love learning so talking about plants could never get on my nerves,I would say the yellowing is down to them being hungry,I've never used that soil but 6 weeks seems like a long time with no nutes,anything yellow will fall off but it's nothing to worry about just keep feeding them and let them do their thing!
Thank you so much. That is a load off of my mind.

Bubba Kush day#63.
043.jpg
035.jpg

Back