Indoor Scally's one and only thread!

@scally420 I got three going now in my second grow. My first was not so good. Bad soil I think mostly. These are at day day 42 and 39. They are Blueberry. They look about ten to 12 days behind what your Blueberry looked at the same day. I only had one 300 viparspectra LED on them though until a couple of days ago. Had to do it that way till I could get temp under control. I added another of the same light in the last several days. The third is a Blue Amnesia that is at day 28. It appears about where it should be. Showed sex a couple of days ago. Holding my breath. Wanna get a good harvest.

@scally420 I got three going now in my second grow. My first was not so good. Bad soil I think mostly. These are at day day 42 and 39. They are Blueberry. They look about ten to 12 days behind what your Blueberry looked at the same day. I only had one 300 viparspectra LED on them though until a couple of days ago. Had to do it that way till I could get temp under control. I added another of the same light in the last several days. The third is a Blue Amnesia that is at day 28. It appears about where it should be. Showed sex a couple of days ago. Holding my breath. Wanna get a good harvest.
The blueberry is one of my favourites it keeps getting better the longer you cure it,I haven't tried blue amnesia but it sounds good,the extra light should speed them up,if you decide to start a journal tag me i'd like to see what you got going on!:pass:

The blueberry is one of my favourites it keeps getting better the longer you cure it,I haven't tried blue amnesia but it sounds good,the extra light should speed them up,if you decide to start a journal tag me i'd like to see what you got going on!:pass:
Thanks. Will do!

Chopped the Sweetberry today,day#96.
038.jpg
026.jpg
031.jpg
025.jpg
018.jpg

Looking great dude!!! Have you had a chance to try the Pakistan Ryder yet?? I'm kinda interested because I think I got some free from my last order.. They sound decently strong!!
It's pretty strong stuff I've grown it before and will be growing it again,I have to try their Afghan kush Ryder it's supposed to be even stronger than the Pakistan.

Back