Indoor Scally's one and only thread!

Blueberry day#56.
IMG_20180716_195602.jpg

I was thinking maybe a 6 week veg but who knows what'll happen once they're going.
all depends on the strain scally mate if you grow something more sativa you could get away with a two week veg and she will shoot up in flower if there squat indicas then not much you can do but a 4 or 6 week veg depends how big and how many plants you want to do

all depends on the strain scally mate if you grow something more sativa you could get away with a two week veg and she will shoot up in flower if there squat indicas then not much you can do but a 4 or 6 week veg depends how big and how many plants you want to do
I'll be popping some HSO Master Kush i'am just trying to decide should I try one photo in a small tent and keep my bigger tent full of autos or keep 2 autos going in the small tent and fill the bigger one with photos!

I'll be popping some HSO Master Kush i'am just trying to decide should I try one photo in a small tent and keep my bigger tent full of autos or keep 2 autos going in the small tent and fill the bigger one with photos!
personally id use the big tent for the photos and use the smaller one to run some good yielding autos just in case a learning experiance happens then in future you could start the photos in the bottom of the auto tent give you a head start on veg time for a couple of weeks then when you harvest the photo tent transplant the new seedlings into bigger pots and you will only need to veg another 2-3 weeks before flipping always wanted to try some master kush almost ran GHS version but ended up with some white rhino that never flowered when will you be popping the master kush :pass:

personally id use the big tent for the photos and use the smaller one to run some good yielding autos just in case a learning experiance happens then in future you could start the photos in the bottom of the auto tent give you a head start on veg time for a couple of weeks then when you harvest the photo tent transplant the new seedlings into bigger pots and you will only need to veg another 2-3 weeks before flipping always wanted to try some master kush almost ran GHS version but ended up with some white rhino that never flowered when will you be popping the master kush :pass:
I thought I would have them going by now...shit just keeps popping up,I should just start germing a few then I have to get things done!

I thought I would have them going by now...shit just keeps popping up,I should just start germing a few then I have to get things done!
yea pop them in the corner of the auto tent in some small pots they will be fine for a few weeks might get a lil stretchy but thats not always a bad thing have you ever messed around with topping or training like lst or scogs really gets the most out of your plants especially with photos i think or will you be doing your usual stunning natural beasts

yea pop them in the corner of the auto tent in some small pots they will be fine for a few weeks might get a lil stretchy but thats not always a bad thing have you ever messed around with topping or training like lst or scogs really gets the most out of your plants especially with photos i think or will you be doing your usual stunning natural beasts
I'am gonna top the shit of them then scrog them!

Back