Indoor Scally's one and only thread!

There’s definitely less pressure to get it right with photoperiods, especially in veg. You can fook them about as long as you like.

The Scally-man will piss it. [emoji1360]
I'll have 2 tents running I'll probably keep 1 for autos incase I kill the photos.

I'll have 2 tents running I'll probably keep 1 for autos incase I kill the photos.

My mate Keggsie always does a bit of both. With a bit of switcheroo it works out quite nicely. Veg the photoperiods alongside the autos if need be, and have a bloom tent for when they’re ready to go massive. [emoji1360]

My mate Keggsie always does a bit of both. With a bit of switcheroo it works out quite nicely. Veg the photoperiods alongside the autos if need be, and have a bloom tent for when they’re ready to go massive. [emoji1360]
I'll have to get me calculater and figure out the timings!

Ye i went all out photo one tent for mother's one for flowering next time I'm gonna run two of the same strain try and get a pheno i like but once your past the cloning stage it's buds every 12/14 weeks depending on how long it takes to dry [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ye i went all out photo one tent for mother's one for flowering next time I'm gonna run two of the same strain try and get a pheno i like but once your past the cloning stage it's buds every 12/14 weeks depending on how long it takes to dry [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
I won't be taking cuttings i'am just gonna grow them out,well that's the plan kind of.

I won't be taking cuttings i'am just gonna grow them out,well that's the plan kind of.

If ya get a really good one tho, you could re-veg after the chop and grab cuts off that or just re-grow the whole plant again in the same pot of soil ..

A man of your skills... [emoji848]

There’s so much you can do with photos... if you’ve got the space.

Back