Lighting Scally grows stuff courtesy of LED Hydroponics LTD.

Huge thanks to @muddy-ledhhydroponic and @DutchPassionTony things are gonna get tasty in the tent!
007.jpg

Always quick and with much more than u expected [emoji111] and that is a fine selection hes sent u ...........more monsters i assume [emoji16][emoji111]
I've grown some big blueberries before but I might pop the mazar first I've never grown it!

I've grown some big blueberries before but I might pop the mazar first I've never grown it!
Im sure @EvilScotsman did a monster last yr .......dutch passion always seem to be big strong plants,i always have an orange bud on the go ......got some testers back in aug and im on my 4th .....smell is amazimg and smoke is top notch [emoji111]

Auto mazar is really easy to grow monsters plants. i grow 2 girls in airpots few years ago. got over 400g from 1 plant and 350g from the other.
you can see this grow on Dutch passion blog, it also won dutch passion photo contest January 2014.
hope you dont mind me posting pictures.
DSC07351.JPG
DSC07396.JPG

12.jpg

Last edited:
Back