Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Sawney's Bean's official forum!

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
my neighbour said to me the old guy that lived here preveously grew mint everywere about the place and he said he could smell it the other day when chating at the fence.
he done 2 big sniffs and said i can smell it now.
near shat my self
i couldnt smell anything but when within a few meters of yhe grow you get slight smells
but it aint like mint lol
and well away from his property.
need to get the filter set up but waiting on a new 120w tube heate coming on sunday
be sorted then

DAY 33​

LECTER​

Lovely looking mint plants mate:crying:

you should plant lots more mint in the garden - prove him right and keep the sniffers at bay
plants look very healthy - nice
my indoor frut and veg grow is my bluff if the fuzz come knocking
would expain all my piles of grow equipment laying about lol

Grab some fragrant climbers, ie jasmine etc plant a few and let them run along the fence
Tbh if you were quick u might find Bcos the shitty uk weather if u got them in soonish by late June July they will be stinking

Hey everyone we wanted to say thank you to @Sawney_bean for their support of the forum and helping out the growers and community with genetics. We're here to offer Sawney a subforum as a thank you and hope to see things continue to grow and bloom with your genetics!

Appreciated!

-The Autoflower.org Staff

This is amazing, and very much deserved! @Sawney_bean is a generous and honourable person. The true testament to the quality genetics is the number of people growing them and documenting here. I'm also very proud a Scottish grower and breeder is recognised in this way.

This is amazing, and very much deserved! @Sawney_bean is a generous and honourable person. The true testament to the quality genetics is the number of people growing them and documenting here. I'm also very proud a Scottish grower and breeder is recognised in this way.
Freedom!!!!! Lol

Freedom!!!!! Lol
brave-heart-freedom.gif

Back