Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023 Sawney's Bean's official forum!

Sawney Bean Grow Shows 2023
this is a disclaimer .
My breeding methods are not the same as "traditional" breeding of cannabis .
I breed my plants as single source generation always improving on the previous.
my F1s are my "special" strains made to look for potential gen1 candidate's.
I have a "code" I stick to for better results in the future generations
the "SAWNEY CODE" Is a code no breeder is using . . .

Last edited:
My Lecter was a high yielding medium sized plant. But, she’s the reason I now run charcoal filters. The smell that came off her was downright offensive and could be smelled down the street. Not even exaggerating. My wife almost made me stop growing because of it lol. Luckily the filters work well enough that she let me keep going.

My Lecter was a high yielding medium sized plant. But, she’s the reason I now run charcoal filters. The smell that came off her was downright offensive and could be smelled down the street. Not even exaggerating. My wife almost made me stop growing because of it lol. Luckily the filters work well enough that she let me keep going.
That's the kind of smoke we pay big bucks for buddy!!! yippie :woohoo1:

That's hilarious mate. Glad you got a filter or cops would be at the door looking for a corpse .

That's hilarious mate. Glad you got a filter or cops would be at the door looking for a corpse .
my neighbour said to me the old guy that lived here preveously grew mint everywere about the place and he said he could smell it the other day when chating at the fence.
he done 2 big sniffs and said i can smell it now.
near shat my self
i couldnt smell anything but when within a few meters of yhe grow you get slight smells
but it aint like mint lol
and well away from his property.
need to get the filter set up but waiting on a new 120w tube heate coming on sunday
be sorted then

DAY 33​

LECTER​

20230428_071540.jpg
20230428_071532.jpg
20230428_071524.jpg
20230428_071501.jpg
20230428_071454.jpg

Back