Got a lecter going and its only like maybe 18 inches tall. At most the others where like 3ft. You think its stunted or is there short phenos like that?
There was a pheno like that in the f1. It was a kush leaning pheno. It was a main bud structure minimal branching.
I did have 2 this grow a little smaller than the rest but nothing major.

A little info for you, whilst on holibobs I sampled two strains, a Super Lemon Haze which was labelled at 25%THC and Bat Shit, marked up at 35%.

The White Gen 3 / The Ultimate I grew is up there with the Bat Shit in my opinion strength wise if not stronger. :thumbsup: I know one thing for sure, the WGU has way more grease and a longer linger of terps on the inhale.:woohoo1:

I really need a lab now... :crying::crying:

A little info for you, whilst on holibobs I sampled two strains, a Super Lemon Haze which was labelled at 25%THC and Bat Shit, marked up at 35%.

The White Gen 3 / The Ultimate I grew is up there with the Bat Shit in my opinion strength wise if not stronger. :thumbsup: I know one thing for sure, the WGU has way more grease and a longer linger of terps on the inhale.:woohoo1:

I really need a lab now... :crying::crying:
That's what I call excellent info mate . 👍
Nice to hear . I wish I had a lab to,lol
I'm not sure if it would be only weed 🤔 lol 😆 😅 😂

There was a pheno like that in the f1. It was a kush leaning pheno. It was a main bud structure minimal branching.
I did have 2 this grow a little smaller than the rest but nothing major.
Its an f1 this one is way smaller then the others I grown. With like you said minimum branches with one main cola. It looks healthy. Ill snap a pic of it tomorrow. I dont think its stunted lecter seems to take stress well. And it dont seem like it pushed frost as early as the bigger ones. I like the bigger ones lol. There structure is perfect. I been growing this strain serial crusher theory by ronin and it matches the tall lecters structure and just as much if not more frost. And dense as buds finishes really fast. If I had room to breed they would be a great match I think. Maybe add alittle that skunk smell from lecter. Thats what Id shoot for if I where to chuck some pollen. And add some purple to sct too.

Lecter New
Plant 2 .
20240905_134721.jpg
20240905_134729.jpg
20240905_134736.jpg

Its an f1 this one is way smaller then the others I grown. With like you said minimum branches with one main cola. It looks healthy. Ill snap a pic of it tomorrow. I dont think its stunted lecter seems to take stress well. And it dont seem like it pushed frost as early as the bigger ones. I like the bigger ones lol. There structure is perfect. I been growing this strain serial crusher theory by ronin and it matches the tall lecters structure and just as much if not more frost. And dense as buds finishes really fast. If I had room to breed they would be a great match I think. Maybe add alittle that skunk smell from lecter. Thats what Id shoot for if I where to chuck some pollen. And add some purple to sct too.
I'm always on the lookout for new things 👀 ✨
I will need to check them out

Back