Sawney note lecter
Sawney note . Lecter gen2

The pink livers f1 I used to make LECTER had a foul stank So I decided to pollinate it with the kush from 20/20 hoping to capture that funk.
The f1 lecter was dominant in the pink livers with very low kush influence which is perfect for my need.
All I wanted was something stinky and I think I created a monster .
It's not skunk it's dead people and shit.
I'm sorry To anyone growing it . Lol

Sawney note . Lecter gen2

The pink livers f1 I used to make LECTER had a foul stank So I decided to pollinate it with the kush from 20/20 hoping to capture that funk.
The f1 lecter was dominant in the pink livers with very low kush influence which is perfect for my need.
All I wanted was something stinky and I think I created a monster .
It's not skunk it's dead people and shit.
I'm sorry To anyone growing it . Lol
That's fascinating....very curious if that will come through the cure or in taste...also wonder how/if it would change after squishing into rosin :baked:

maybe it'll be magic stuff:vibe:

That's fascinating....very curious if that will come through the cure or in taste...also wonder how/if it would change after squishing into rosin :baked:

maybe it'll be magic stuff:vibe:
Thanks for rep @Mozzy
Anyone could spot lecter a mile away if they sampled it lol 😆
It's definitely a keeper. In over 20 years I haven't had such a repulsive strain as the lecter .
My mate won't grow it , it makes him gag 🤣 but he will smoke it 😆
It's a hard to pinpoint taste but it's a dam knockout.

Out for a soak .
This collective smells like hot dog shit. It's so foul 😭. Smells like shit baking in the sun 😫 🤒 😷
All dog owners know that smell. Pure rancid.
Apart from that a delightful plant. 😊 View attachment 1700523View attachment 1700524View attachment 1700525View attachment 1700526View attachment 1700527View attachment 1700528View attachment 1700529View attachment 1700530
0_Teenagers-passing-drugs.jpg

Hey man!
You got any more of that Dog Poo?
My favorite is the Labrador!
It kind of grabs you by the boo boo!​

I got a few Lecters germinating right now! I got these from you about 4 years ago I believe not sure which generation. Firing up the brand new grow!
It's on gen2 now.
You have my f1s. Ask 420autoflower for the new gen he has plenty.
The new gen have more bud on them with offencive terps through the phenos.
The new gen is splitting into some good phenos. 👍

Back