Lecter on day ten. Looking great.
IMG_3660.jpeg

This is definitely the XXL cultivar in your range right? Looking good man! :thumbsup:
So far the IRN SKY and KALAKTA are the big one's this run .
I normally keep things short but over time I have embrace the big girls .

By now I bet you can spot a lecter baby from a hundred yards . Lol 😆
Lecter is definitely becoming a favourite among the few who grow it .
I'll have to look in my Sawney stash, I'm sure I have some Lecter in there ;)

By now I bet you can spot a lecter baby from a hundred yards . Lol 😆
Lecter is definitely becoming a favourite among the few who grow it .
little story. I had one of my plants pop a male flower totally missed it before it was to late and found a couple 3 seeds so far from my lecter. 2 where huge seeds. One small. All passed the smash test but that little one I bet will be lecter dominant. She has little seeds. And thats what I thought as soon as I seen that see. Not sure if that is how it works but thought it was kinda funny anyway.

little story. I had one of my plants pop a male flower totally missed it before it was to late and found a couple 3 seeds so far from my lecter. 2 where huge seeds. One small. All passed the smash test but that little one I bet will be lecter dominant. She has little seeds. And thats what I thought as soon as I seen that see. Not sure if that is how it works but thought it was kinda funny anyway.
I wouldn't grow that seed mate. Just in case . Always reject anomaly seeds incase it @#£%@ you're grow.

Thanks for sharing the info mate.
I will defo keep eyes on new grows to see if it's a problem.

I wouldn't grow that seed mate. Just in case . Always reject anomaly seeds incase it @#£%@ you're grow.

Wasnt any of your strain. It was smoke by ronin gardens.

I havent grown any of the seeds that were made by hermies. Herd they will more likely to hermie them selfs. I do have a bunch of them. Lol

Back