@Antonio_DutchPassion
We are on track with the new NIGHTSTALKER OG
Germination is spot on and so far growth is good.
20240213_123902.jpg
20240216_095503.jpg
20240216_095508.jpg
20240216_095514.jpg
20240219_160159.jpg
20240221_150624.jpg

The flames can be the reflection of the match lighting up a bone, or just sitting back watching the world burn... depends on the day.
It does indeed mate.
The days where I sit and watch the dancing flicker of fire are my days of reflection and to be honest it warms my wee heart ❤️.

Sprouts are looking good. Are you growing them in coco? Got a couple questions for ya if you got the time. Curious what media you prefer growing/breeding with? Do you use different media for breeding vs growing for smoke? I’ve been strictly a soil grower but am thinking to trying new methods.

Sprouts are looking good. Are you growing them in coco? Got a couple questions for ya if you got the time. Curious what media you prefer growing/breeding with? Do you use different media for breeding vs growing for smoke? I’ve been strictly a soil grower but am thinking to trying new methods.
I only use soil and organic feed both for breeding and growing .
I have tried all sorts of medium but prefer soil because its cheap. 120 ltr for around £25 .

Hey there @Sawney_bean -- I see you're still going from strength to strength with these auto lines.
I've been growing something completely different lately, long flowering sativas/hazes, in the subtropics again.
Hope you're doing well my old friend!

Hey there @Sawney_bean -- I see you're still going from strength to strength with these auto lines.
I've been growing something completely different lately, long flowering sativas/hazes, in the subtropics again.
Hope you're doing well my old friend!
I'm still at it lol 😆 it's an addiction.
I bet they are some big plants you have with that climate. Any pictures?
I hope you are well .
:bighug:

I'm still at it lol 😆 it's an addiction.
I bet they are some big plants you have with that climate. Any pictures?
I hope you are well .
:bighug:
Haha, the 'addictive' part is the growing, it's true!
Pictures? Yes!
Check out this journal I just dropped -- four months in an hour.

I only use soil and organic feed both for breeding and growing .
I have tried all sorts of medium but prefer soil because its cheap. 120 ltr for around £25 .
Proper stuff, organic all the way baby! :thumbsup:
Haha, the 'addictive' part is the growing, it's true!
Pictures? Yes!
Check out this journal I just dropped -- four months in an hour.
Nice to see some real jungle sativa's again :cool1: reminds me of the fields of ganja I've seen in Jamaica and Asia in the golden triangle area. Not the biggest yielders, but very potent and trippy!

Back