Got 222g of dry Lecter this harvest mate off 6.5 plants.
Would of reached a 1/2 lb if i never got bud rot.
Thanks again mate for letting me grolw your stuff,
Always grateful for all you do mate

222g :thumbsup::vibes: smashed it m8 :d5: :naughtystep: congrats.. now away ya go n get it inda yee ya boy yee :pighug::crying:

Grow shop has this.. a 1-0-0 NPK calmag..
Screenshot_20220916-142629_Chrome.jpg

..off we go then. Think this may be one someone posted earlier but with a different name.

Hello @Sawney_bean my predator has been dried and weighed i am well impressed to say the least grown in a 2 gallon pot
TOTAL WEIGHT 173.10g or 6.1 ounce
total.jpg

Predator.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
Amazing genectics thank you sawney

Hello @Sawney_bean my predator has been dried and weighed i am well impressed to say the least grown in a 2 gallon pot
TOTAL WEIGHT 173.10g or 6.1 ounce
View attachment 1514561
View attachment 1514562
Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:
Amazing genectics thank you sawney
quality result mate. :thumbsup: the bench mark for the PREDATOR. Well done. Happy as shit for you .:woohoo:
thanks for growing it and sharing you're adventure.
legend.

quality result mate. :thumbsup: the bench mark for the PREDATOR. Well done. Happy as shit for you .:woohoo:
thanks for growing it and sharing you're adventure.
legend.
Thank you after this run i have got going is finshed i will do her in a 3 gallon pot i think she is a monster in disguise :thumbsup:

Had my first go at the SOS last night @Sawney_bean .. Good night Vienna is how I'd sum it up.. top quality material.. my eyelids weighed a ton each after 1 good spliff.. another few and I was mildly incapacitated.. mission accomplished.. well chuffed.. just my type of smoke. Sorry I only grew 1 in the end!

Back