SANlight SANlight Q6W test grow

Chop Chop dude........very nice:smiley1:
@Vapo69 thanks pal gonna do her tonight get myself zipped inside the tent lol keep the smell in also did you see my super gladiator badge

@Vapo69 thanks pal gonna do her tonight get myself zipped inside the tent lol keep the smell in also did you see my super gladiator badge
...not yet dude......where is it?.....please....:smiley1:

...not yet dude......where is it?.....please....:smiley1:
super.PNG

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!:crying:.....where do I get one of those badboys??........looks pretty cool....tiny bit jealous.....:smiley1:
its because I've done over six test grows this year not counting the finals that will be another 3 by my reconing

its because I've done over six test grows this year not counting the finals that will be another 3 by my reconing
ooooh nice......dedication brother.....:smiley1:....well deserved...:smiley1:

ooooh nice......dedication brother.....:smiley1:....well deserved...:smiley1:
its a right ballache to be fair sharing the res with different strains but least i get to smoke so many different ones and especially now i can just squish a 2 gram bit for some rosin and thanks for all your support vapo your one of my fav peeps on afn

few more pics to show the scale and size of this monster shes deffo gonna be one of best yielders also I bought a rosin press and have been pressing kief from the lower buds I had stored in freezer from some of the earlier plants I grew on here but not sure what strains but the pics are 2 grams kief presses View attachment 1079538 View attachment 1079539 View attachment 1079540 View attachment 1079541 View attachment 1079542 View attachment 1079543 View attachment 1079544
looks super tom love a bit of rosin but man does it kill your tolerance levels

its a right ballache to be fair sharing the res with different strains but least i get to smoke so many different ones and especially now i can just squish a 2 gram bit for some rosin and thanks for all your support vapo your one of my fav peeps on afn
...and you one of mine.....:bighug::smiley1:

dammm tom putting in that work

Back