SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

The girls are all settled in there new homes plus the elder twenty 20 girl started flower feed I also tip burned my small girls early on but trying new things things can go a bit tits up but there on track now
Screenshot_20210428-213026_Days Counter.jpg
20210428_210936.jpg
20210428_210901.jpg
20210428_210905.jpg
20210428_210920.jpg
20210428_210922.jpg

Everytime I check in here, I am really impressed with your grow abilities. :thumbsup:
thanks, bro just good food and lights and try not to kill them anyhow haven't you got a thread now I normally find it in your sig

The making of another amazing grow my man.

thanks, bro just good food and lights and try not to kill them anyhow haven't you got a thread now I normally find it in your sig
Nothing is in the tent right now. I am taking time off for a possible move. So life is grand here and I'll let you know when I start up again. I really miss the ladies in my tent :bummer:

Last edited:
Nothing is in the tent right now. I am taking time off for a possible move. So life is grand here and I'll let you know when I start up again. I really miss the ladies in my tent :bummer:
its a horrible feeling for me having nothing to look after as it's so therapeutic and rewarding growing and its not just the big payoff at the end I love the whole process but I do hate when I just have tiny seedlings they still make me check them multiple times a day anyhow be sure to tag me on your next adventure as we have followed each other from the start haven't we bro

Some mephisto sour crinkle bud pics there now curing in my large @Grove Bags I don't bother with jars now is these bags are like humidity bags also I got over 200 g dry off her
20210429_234951.jpg
20210429_234601.jpg
20210429_234549.jpg
20210429_234545.jpg

Beautiful stuff there!

What size bags did you go with? I had bought some of the smaller bags, halfs and ounces, but it seemed tight and that i was really packing them in. Definitely going to need to pick up more bags or larger ones soon.

its a horrible feeling for me having nothing to look after as it's so therapeutic and rewarding growing and its not just the big payoff at the end I love the whole process but I do hate when I just have tiny seedlings they still make me check them multiple times a day anyhow be sure to tag me on your next adventure as we have followed each other from the start haven't we bro
Brother of a different mother indeed. You will be tagged, I will be looking in and dreaming of all the ladies dressed in GREEN. You know I have over 38 ozs to vape. So I will not go into the night hungry, :pighug::d5::cheers:

Beautiful stuff there!

What size bags did you go with? I had bought some of the smaller bags, halfs and ounces, but it seemed tight and that i was really packing them in. Definitely going to need to pick up more bags or larger ones soon.
i think the biggest I have are pound ones and about 4 half-pound that bag with pics has got about 200grams in it and I do find working with the bags a lot easier than getting stuff in and out of mason jars

Back