SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

thanks bro do you wet or dry trim
So they have a battery powered and a wired trimmer?
I like to do both. It just kinda depends on the girl. With getting the Cannatrol, I imagine I'll be wet trimming quite a bit more.
So you're liking how it wet trims? So how quickly does it gum up and you have to clean it?

made that today

So they have a battery powered and a wired trimmer?
I like to do both. It just kinda depends on the girl. With getting the Cannatrol, I imagine I'll be wet trimming quite a bit more.
So you're liking how it wet trims? So how quickly does it gum up and you have to clean it?
not so much but a bit of alcohol would sort it no problem
Do you get much trichomes knocked off?
no because I wet trim but it would just be the same with scissors also bill before you bought one I got told I could get discount codes and honestly, I bought the wireless one shipped from the USA and they weren't chap say 200 GBP but they come with 3 blades one for dry one for wet and another one that's used to take massive fans off when training etc and was I happy with my purchase as it works very well
Dry trim with a TrimBag Pro.
see you've found something that makes life easier that's what its all about

A liitle but for the amount of product I have, you'll not notice. The Trimbag will do a 1/2lb of weed a go, you can easily process a pound in less than 40mins.
I watched videos many years ago of people using them.
I might consider something like that if I grew lots outdoors and have a lot to process at one time.

I like easy trimming buds. If a girl has just too much leaves, that's OK! I love live rosin ! I won't hesitate to fresh freeze something that will be a lot of work to trim up nicely.
I've got my dry ice shakedown pretty well pat now!
And best thing about that is how many different things I can make.
And I was just about to go down that rabbit hole of explaining all the different things you can do! :biggrin::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::haha:

Let's just say that I can make a bunch of different things and I fully utilize the buds! My worms end up eating the twice processed cannabis bud. I'm pretty sure I have pretty happy worms!!:cools::haha:

Well I've been a busy boy last week on and off these are a very small part of my sc x mbk from my good friend @Antonio_DutchPassion anyhow both are down but half are still drying in the brown paper bags
20241014_142453.jpg
20241014_142503.jpg
20241014_142459.jpg
20241014_142448.jpg

Back