SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Killer grow as usual. So straight into the bag to dry or do you hang them a couple days first? Wet trimmed?
Wet trim mate and direct into the bag I dry everything in brown bags no hanging also lots of pics today most of these are approaching the finish line
IMG_20201118_100708.jpg
IMG_20201118_100530.jpg
IMG_20201118_100334.jpg
IMG_20201118_100452.jpg
IMG_20201118_100254.jpg

Amazing lemon orange and strawberry that must be smelling well fruity in there, save me a slice of the strawberry pie yum yum
As long as you don't do an American pie and try to have your way with it :funny:

What great looking tent!
Loving that welly girl, nice purps on her!
Lemon pie Vs Strawberry pie, which one is going be the favorite?
Awesome grow skills as always, great work bro!:smoking::d5::headbang:

What great looking tent!
Loving that welly girl, nice purps on her!
Lemon pie Vs Strawberry pie, which one is going be the favorite?
Awesome grow skills as always, great work bro!:smoking::d5::headbang:
I've also got a purple lemonade so gonna have some great choices and the welly is one of the most eye catching strains I've ever grown but she's pure cbd so going to make rso with the lot of her once done
Seriously, I love reading and watching these grows. Thank you Mr.Tom for sharing and letting us pick your brain along the way.
Thanks bro I just try that many diffferant grows in all size pots and some work out better than others. and if you need any think hit me up and thanks for showing my thread so much support

@St. Tom :pass:

I think this where I saw it mentioned........ Do you run some sort of heating tubes or element in your tent?

Things look spectacular my friend :passit:

@St. Tom :pass:

I think this where I saw it mentioned........ Do you run some sort of heating tubes or element in your tent?

Things look spectacular my friend :passit:
when i need it i use a tube heater it just sits amongst my pots

Back