SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Legend mate, they seem to get so big so quickly in there... I mean you've seriously got your game nailed, but those lights are great though too, arnt they?
thanks bro also i was thinking last night I've been growing autos from joining up in here since 2016 so I've had a lot of ups and downs mate and all I've learned is off people on here so i have a lot to be thankful for here also you seem very capable yourself bro

thanks bro also i was thinking last night I've been growing autos from joining up in here since 2016 so I've had a lot of ups and downs mate and all I've learned is off people on here so i have a lot to be thankful for here also you seem very capable yourself bro
Kind words sir, I'm a fast learner and approach things from an engineers mindset, so I work clean and methodical and keep notes etc. but I also enjoy learning from others and I like to experiment. (I don't mean night time fuzzy tingle time experiments). :eyebrows: :rofl: lol that's a different forum lol:toke:

@St. Tom beautiful ladies you got there, as usual!!! =)
thanks heather the both lemon pie and strawberry pie are both looking awesome sadly the purple lemonade in the front autopot is still great but i think i stunted her early on but she could of been so much better and am going to have another run of fastbuds strains after my next run finishes also i will tag you again next week and get some more great pics and thanks for the seeds

Few pics were at 8 weeks so cruising towards the end the fastbuds strawberry pie is yellowing slightly but fattening up like a champ same as the lemon pie and a big thanks to @Fast Buds Heather also my welly boot dinafem kush cbd is about 5 weeks old
IMG_20201114_190346.jpg
IMG_20201114_190126.jpg
IMG_20201114_185518.jpg
IMG_20201114_185334.jpg
IMG_20201114_173710.jpg
IMG_20201114_173713.jpg

EP3

Mint m8. Absolute masterclass!!

hope2grow

Great grower.. great guy.. far and away the friendliest most engaged helpful mod on the site.. AFN personified. Full rep ain't enough. That aside.. sincere thanks for what you've done for me personally bro with gladiator status.
Wow, those all look great. Strong work!

EDIT: I love how everyone debates all these fancy pots, setups, etc... and here you are with always fantastic looking plants and a peek in your tent and its: Oh I dunno this one in an old soda bottle, these in some party cups I found, this one here... well... it fell in an old boot. And they all look wicked.

Wow, those all look great. Strong work!

EDIT: I love how everyone debates all these fancy pots, setups, etc... and here you are with always fantastic looking plants and a peek in your tent and its: Oh I dunno this one in an old soda bottle, these in some party cups I found, this one here... well... it fell in an old boot. And they all look wicked.
a pots a pot I find if you feed to run off your gonna do great
Damn! That’s some fine looking cannabis raised in small containers, Tom! I think you have this style dialed in!
I may try something new next year maybe a slipper or a shoe lol also once these finish I've got some sssc fat petes cookies in autopots and some others in solo cups

Back