SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Loving the welly, im sampling some strawberry pie now its up there as a new 1 of my favourite fastbuds strains for smell and taste.
thanks for that bro she sounds like a great strain also fastbuds are knocking it out of the park strain wise

Hi folks I hope your all safe and well things are tip top here tent wise I just gave the girls there daily kelp spray and I will be putting the 3 autopot girls on the res tomorrow so a lot less work top feeding but I still have my smaller girls to top feed
Screenshot_20201009_162041.jpg
IMG_20201009_160628.jpg
IMG_20201009_160638.jpg
IMG_20201009_160606.jpg
IMG_20201009_160620.jpg

how long do they get the kelp spray for?
i would maybe start tapering it off now or maybe once or twice per weeks or say and if i do any harsh training i will spray her then as a recovery aid

Seriously? A Dinafem logo'd wellington? Is there nothing you won't grow in?

But say, your Sour Crinkle is looking marvelous. You're going to really enjoy that strain.

Seriously? A Dinafem logo'd wellington? Is there nothing you won't grow in?

But say, your Sour Crinkle is looking marvelous. You're going to really enjoy that strain.
I rooted for a sticker for it as she's a cbd kush I thought Mark would like it anyhow how ya doing bro I hope all is well I pop into your threads whenever they show up in latest posts. The Sour Crinkle for such a young plant is looking amazing in her little solo cup

Hey bro, looking good as always! Question about the solo grows, do you keep top watering them? Or do you put them in a tray and fill the tray? Lol also it's a legit cup grow as long as the cup fully contains the root system right? I could still train the plant and support the cup in another container right?

Hey bro, looking good as always! Question about the solo grows, do you keep top watering them? Or do you put them in a tray and fill the tray? Lol also it's a legit cup grow as long as the cup fully contains the root system right? I could still train the plant and support the cup in another container right?
I top feed them as that's what I consider a solo cup grow its contained in her own cup also I use extra solo cups to support her but so that sounds fine to me and good plan bro as these get older they can very top heavy

Back