SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Just a little advice or opinions folks here's my Thunder banana from humboltd x seedstockers she's got lots of weird foxtailing going on and she's at day 66 of flower and still say 10 days left to go I was worried will she still fatten up
20220606_105946.jpg
20220606_105943.jpg
20220606_105937.jpg
20220606_105934.jpg

@Dell boy thanks bro I also went to check my 3 outdoor girls 2 Dutch passion unknown strain and a seedstockers moby dick both autos there 24 days old now I'm just happy they wernt dead . @Antonio_DutchPassion what do u think View attachment 1468094View attachment 1468095View attachment 1468096View attachment 1468097View attachment 1468098

They look lovely mate! Enjoying the sunshine :cools:

I really hope the slugs and other critters leave them alone :goodluck: Lets grow some :growing:

Just a little advice or opinions folks here's my Thunder banana from humboltd x seedstockers she's got lots of weird foxtailing going on and she's at day 66 of flower and still say 10 days left to go I was worried will she still fatten up View attachment 1468890View attachment 1468891View attachment 1468892View attachment 1468893

Looking at the bud structure these flowers will probably need another few weeks to fully mature and ripen.
You could probably harvest them in 10 days/2 weeks, but I don't think they will be completely ripe, especially not for the parts that have foxtailed. It's a choice you have to make I guess :bighug:

That a bit of an Arse there St Tom _ i have had it once before, there are plenty of theories about light height etc...I think they are all 'todge' It has to be the plants natural formation along with sime kind mutation. We do push them

Anyway, I tried to do change some things. but they kept tailing so I chopped and made some Temple 0 what I did find was the plant that gtailed was more crystal laden than her sister was in the same tent.

They look lovely mate! Enjoying the sunshine :cools:

I really hope the slugs and other critters leave them alone :goodluck: Lets grow some :growing:

Looking at the bud structure these flowers will probably need another few weeks to fully mature and ripen.
You could probably harvest them in 10 days/2 weeks, but I don't think they will be completely ripe, especially not for the parts that have foxtailed. It's a choice you have to make I guess :bighug:
I may just have to give her more time then and these are new lights I'm using so maybe I gave her a little more than she could handle also here's my other girl of yours in the pic 1
That a bit of an Arse there St Tom _ i have had it once before, there are plenty of theories about light height etc...I think they are all 'todge' It has to be the plants natural formation along with sime kind mutation. We do push them

Anyway, I tried to do change some things. but they kept tailing so I chopped and made some Temple 0 what I did find was the plant that gtailed was more crystal laden than her sister was in the same tent.
Thanks for the advice and tips it all really helps
20220607_103117.jpg
20220607_103125.jpg

Back