SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

@St. Tom I wish I would of veg a bit longer now thinking about it. She’s definitely a sticky one, I’m glad I took those clones (which they are about to throw roots any day now)

@St. Tom I wish I would of veg a bit longer now thinking about it. She’s definitely a sticky one, I’m glad I took those clones (which they are about to throw roots any day now)
I went and saw your girl shes looks very similar to mine also I'm thinking of taking the girl on the left down tonight and give her big sister another week or so what ya recon

I went and saw your girl shes looks very similar to mine also I'm thinking of taking the girl on the left down tonight and give her big sister another week or so what ya recon
The pictures don’t do the color justice nice purpling going on… ouuu harvest time is the best time and i would give the bigger plant more time as well

The pictures don’t do the color justice nice purpling going on… ouuu harvest time is the best time and i would give the bigger plant more time as well
hi bro I finished harvesting the first something good and her buds are rock solid and are like no others I've grown anyhow all chopped in brown paper bags also here's a little bud of the hindsight it's a bit I missed putting in the bags so I'm off to test drive her now
20220603_233426.jpg
20220603_233309.jpg

hi bro I finished harvesting the first something good and her buds are rock solid and are like no others I've grown anyhow all chopped in brown paper bags also here's a little bud of the hindsight it's a bit I missed putting in the bags so I'm off to test drive her now View attachment 1467850View attachment 1467851
That looks super frosty very nice :smoking: :smoking:

@Dell boy thanks bro I also went to check my 3 outdoor girls 2 Dutch passion unknown strain and a seedstockers moby dick both autos there 24 days old now I'm just happy they wernt dead . @Antonio_DutchPassion what do u think
20220604_120605.jpg
20220604_120603.jpg
20220604_120601.jpg
20220604_120557.jpg
20220604_120553.jpg

hi bro I finished harvesting the first something good and her buds are rock solid and are like no others I've grown anyhow all chopped in brown paper bags also here's a little bud of the hindsight it's a bit I missed putting in the bags so I'm off to test drive her now View attachment 1467850View attachment 1467851
That looks something else as well as something good I want to smoke that looks frosty dence n tasty

hi bro I finished harvesting the first something good and her buds are rock solid and are like no others I've grown anyhow all chopped in brown paper bags also here's a little bud of the hindsight it's a bit I missed putting in the bags so I'm off to test drive her now
looks very tasty - it reminded me of the very old bran flakes advert - its tasty tasty very very tasty...its very tasty :pass:

They are looking happy girls sun bathing do you get problems with slugs and stuff outside :thumbsup:
I haven't up to now were they are bro I was just going to leave them to get on and check weekly but who knows as slugs are a right pain
That looks something else as well as something good I want to smoke that looks frosty dence n tasty
They are like rocks even the lower down bits I'm so happy with the 1st photo run also sssc strawberry cookies next
looks very tasty - it reminded me of the very old bran flakes advert - its tasty tasty very very tasty...its very tasty :pass:
You will have me humming that all day its a very good advert that stuck in my head as a kid I was always singling along to

Back