SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

Some new equipment nice little tent it's a 60x 60x160 and a sanlight eco 3-60 190w grow light and I already have spare fans and filters so I recon I should be setup by the weekend and this means I can run photo plants aswell as autoflower s if I choose View attachment 1454511View attachment 1454512

Nice man, Sanlight LED lights are some of the best in the game! I've been working with them from the start with some truly amazing results, especially with photoperiods. I only wonder why they made the LED light for a 60x60 190watt, with that efficiency it is kinda overkill in photons if you ask me.. :hothot: No need to put that on 100%, at least not if you're not pushing the boundaries with very high CO2 levels..

But ok, its better to have a bit more than not enough right :eyebrows:

Sounds like you thought this through! Having 2 tents opens up a lot of possibilities :thumbsup:

Nice man, Sanlight LED lights are some of the best in the game! I've been working with them from the start with some truly amazing results, especially with photoperiods. I only wonder why they made the LED light for a 60x60 190watt, with that efficiency it is kinda overkill in photons if you ask me.. :hothot: No need to put that on 100%, at least not if you're not pushing the boundaries with very high CO2 levels..

But ok, its better to have a bit more than not enough right :eyebrows:

Sounds like you thought this through! Having 2 tents opens up a lot of possibilities :thumbsup:
I've had some great results with them and I've built up a superb relationship with ,Martin over these 5 years and as you said about the power I've got the Bluetooth dimmer for the lights and I can change all 3 lights off my phone .also thanks for popping back here @Antonio_DutchPassion as I wanted to let you know I'm going to start the autoflower we spoke about as soon as I can get the tent up and running and I may even run her outdoors its just so you know she's on my to-do list but as I said in the thread I may do photos in my big tent from now on so I may ask you for some photo suggestions in the future I'm after frosty ladies also @DeanOnAuto thanks for the rep

Sisters
Dog sitting this weekend because we are the only ones that can deal with her.

FB_IMG_1651790334385.jpg

another flashback doggy pic also the girl in the front was my fav girl ive ever had ive loved all my dogs but she made the most inpact i think maybe as i had bad health and she was just always with me i think i think she was about 11 in these pics

1651845573379.jpeg

That looks a very nice light :smoking:
And a new homebox 2x2 tent I'm hoping I can now run some photo alongside and at least I can always have plants to put directly in the big tent save any down time as I hate having seedlings on there own in a big 4x4

Back