SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

as long as its a jungle of tops
enjoying watching them develop also some good news am getting another 60x60 tent with another sanlight so I can have a nice production line with plants to swap if I wanted to stick with photos but I recon an auto run next maybe

Thanks cooter I feel like a bit of a new grower again with photo strains and I really appreciate all you guys taking time to check my thread out
Tops galore mate.

What sanlight are you getting for your 60x60?

Qb

Daym!...I love those Sanlights bro:d5:if I ever try to switch to LED again....I am goin for Sanlights.... can't forget your grow skillz as well bro hehe:crying:

Hope all is good with you :bighug:

Some pics before lights out the girls look happy im trying different lighting in my pics by changing the white ballance as under the sanlight it makes the girls look less green than they actually are so I'm trying to compensate on my s21 ultra phone camera but any tips regarding my pics I'd love to hear them maybe you guys camera settings
20220428_091509.jpg
20220428_091422.jpg
20220428_091401.jpg
20220428_091414.jpg
20220428_091350.jpg
20220428_091357.jpg

Some pics before lights out the girls look happy im trying different lighting in my pics by changing the white ballance as under the sanlight it makes the girls look less green than they actually are so I'm trying to compensate on my s21 ultra phone camera but any tips regarding my pics I'd love to hear them maybe you guys camera settings
View attachment 1451537View attachment 1451538View attachment 1451539View attachment 1451540View attachment 1451541View attachment 1451542
They look good... Much better in that light.. Those lighter ones are still fattening so no major dramas... I've had 4 slightly off colour this run for some reason.. Its bloody hard figuring out a happy feed level for multiple cultivars

View attachment 1451537View attachment 1451538View attachment 1451539View attachment 1451540View attachment 1451541View attachment 1451542
Bernard Matthews m8 :drool:

@RustyStarbuck72 @Dank Nuggets right this may be way off but I often get problems on the left side of the tent but I use the 3 flaps on my tent for fresh air so both sides and and one at the back and I use a high power 5 inch fan ducting directly up to my loft. anyhow the right side and back both have a lot more space than the left side to get more air from there could this be an issue as I've been thinking about swapping over to another low power 5 inch for fresh air after this grow ends as its always the left hand side I always seem to have issues I also have 3 clip on fans on my tent bars

@RustyStarbuck72 @Dank Nuggets right this may be way off but I often get problems on the left side of the tent but I use the 3 flaps on my tent for fresh air so both sides and and one at the back and I use a high power 5 inch fan ducting directly up to my loft. anyhow the right side and back both have a lot more space than the left side to get more air from there could this be an issue as I've been thinking about swapping over to another low power 5 inch for fresh air after this grow ends as its always the left hand side I always seem to have issues I also have 3 clip on fans on my tent bars
i used to get rot in 1 corner in my tent the corner that was the corner furthest from the outake since then i upgraded to an 8inch extraction fan and 3 moving fans in the tent and all is good with no intake just threw tent vents like you, in the hotter months i have a 4inch intake blowing cold air in. do you use dehumidifier in flower i have 2 mini cheap 1 litre 1s they help to keep it in range in flower. i lost alot of my nose candy and a triks cola thats when i changed shit around

i used to get rot in 1 corner in my tent the corner that was the corner furthest from the outake since then i upgraded to an 8inch extraction fan and 3 moving fans in the tent and all is good with no intake just threw tent vents like you, in the hotter months i have a 4inch intake blowing cold air in. do you use dehumidifier in flower i have 2 mini cheap 1 litre 1s they help to keep it in range in flower. i lost alot of my nose candy and a triks cola thats when i changed shit around
regarding humidity I'm pretty lucky I can keep mine around 50rh start to finish if I want but if I have just seedlings in then I use my humidifier to up it a little but soon I'm looking at maybe upgrading my 4x4 tent as the zips are a little fucked and it was a budget tent to begin with and I already bought an upgraded 6 inch
AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S6 Airflow: 402 CFM so a more powerful than my rvk 125-L high power
Systemair RVK 5" 125-L (High Speed) 323m3/hr plus its got an 8 speed controller and its an ec fan so much quieter as I picked it up at a bargain price

Back