SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

regarding humidity I'm pretty lucky I can keep mine around 50rh start to finish if I want but if I have just seedlings in then I use my humidifier to up it a little but soon I'm looking at maybe upgrading my 4x4 tent as the zips are a little fucked and it was a budget tent to begin with and I already bought an upgraded 6 inch
AC Infinity CLOUDLINE S6 Airflow: 402 CFM so a more powerful than my rvk 125-L high power
Systemair RVK 5" 125-L (High Speed) 323m3/hr plus its got an 8 speed controller and its an ec fan so much quieter as I picked it up at a bargain price
nice love the infinity gear want 1 myself. i use the rvk fans to they are good and never replaced 1 as yet i like the look of the defusers that blow air down and all around maybe that might be a cheap fix if its more air movement you want? and no floor space taken up?

nice love the infinity gear want 1 myself. i use the rvk fans to they are good and never replaced 1 as yet i like the look of the defusers that blow air down and all around maybe that might be a cheap fix if its more air movement you want? and no floor space taken up?
bro that's a cracking idea I've got about 6 old fans 2x 4 inch 2x5 inch there the a1 version of the rvk so plenty to play around with and when I'm using my autopot there's lots of floor space and no worry of the floor getting wet or I could sit that on a tray

bro that's a cracking idea I've got about 6 old fans 2x 4 inch 2x5 inch there the a1 version of the rvk so plenty to play around with and when I'm using my autopot there's lots of floor space and no worry of the floor getting wet or I could sit that on a tray

I recommend the diffuseair mate. Been using it for a while and it works a treat.

Qb

Something different here zeta was 4 years old yday so big hugs to my crazy but sweet girl also a puppy pic for comparison. also thanks @Qbgrower
Screenshot_20220428-164856_Gallery.jpg
20220428_164351.jpg

just before lights on video of my @Twenty20 Adam photo girls @Dank Nuggets the front right is hindsight and the back 2 are something good

Masterclass bro :d5: something good is right....looks great in there :LikeWeed::bighug:
I think these photo strains are less problematic than autos on the autopot system and I've always wanted to grow absolute frost monsters and thanks so much bro and I hope you doing good

Back