SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

30L pot next time!?
Glad she is back on track.
:pass:
EP3
I recon you could get away with a 20 litre and it would last just not with big fuckers like it grow and thanks bro for always tagging along I've made a great friend in you
Hey Tom
The worst big fans which are yellow/yellowish, they have had their day!
They are plant building leaves, that are surplus to requirements.
They aren't photosynthesizing and aren't gonna make a miraculous recovery.
They are shading the lower newer growing leaves and budsites, Time to remove those leaves.
No harm will be done and only benefits will be seen.
Now you have effectively "upped" your feed by adding the slow release biotabs, fingers crossed you'll have fixed the under feeding.
PK boost I agree.

My pH meter went out of whack a few weeks back and the plants were so angry, they went all kinds of weird colours, I should have photoed it.
The point is that just 2 days later, my new pH meter arrived & everything was back on track.
The knackered leaves all got plucked and everything went back to looking normal.
You would never have know the plant had, had lock out!
They are just healthy looking plants, which are budding up nicely now!
Some of those fans are so big, very impressive but they should be removed just to let the light in.
Just suggestions mind!
I'm going to remove some of them tomorrow and what you say makes total sense its all about buds now
hi pal ,,looks a wee bit better color wise? ,,more importantly she seems too be budding up well:thumbsup: and new growth from bud is darker and that's about as good as it gets :smoking: ,,so we not going to turn her green but you know that ,,, we getting her home now,,,so i will treat her like mine ,,,i hit again with pk ,,microbes all that microbe stuff,,,sit back watch them fans crumble ..pick em off once they more shabby than shabby clique and we be smoking the girl at that point :smoking:
thanks bro I've given her a couple of biosys now and another blast of charge yesterday and I'm hoping this may tide her over besides some pk stuff I have from my biotabs kit I've was just going to give her a weekly treat of it in a litre of water .and same as I said to @EP3 I've made some wonderful friends on here your included and @arty zan your all class :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :vibe:

The feelings mutual bro!!
:pass:
EP3

Important post today folks so need some advice my big auto Bruce lemon diesel I noticed her roots smelt today and I took her off my res to dry out and treat her I've got a product called silver bullet roots I just wanted some options @Mañ'O'Green @arty zan @hope2grow @hairyman @pop22 on best way to fix her being organic

Important post today folks so need some advice my big auto Bruce lemon diesel I noticed her roots smelt today and I took her off my res to dry out and treat her I've got a product called silver bullet roots I just wanted some options @Mañ'O'Green @arty zan @hope2grow @hairyman @pop22 on best way to fix her being organic

Silver root looks good at killing the unwanted bacteria and fungus etc!:thumbsup:
I would also take a look at "Cannazyme" which will break down rotting/dead roots and turn them back into available nutrients.
This process is done using enzymes.By breaking the dead plant matter(roots) this means it removes the food source of the fungus/bacteria.
I keep some on hand but so far I have not needed to use it.
Are you using air domes?

Here is the blurb! Cannazyme
The enzymes in CANNAZYM have many benefits:
  • CANNAZYM targets microscopic root hairs, found on the tips and extremities of a root-zone. Every time you water a plant, it naturally sheds a number of these, that CANNAZYM quickly begins to get to work on
  • They immediately begin to turn dead root material back into available minerals and sugars. Key enzymes have been chosen to swiftly target and unlock valuable sources of nutrients for the plant, at the exact physical location of the root-zone that they are needed.
  • An extract of a Desert plant and vitamins are added, which improves the uptake of water and nutrients and helps to stimulate the plants natural defence mechanisms.
  • The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM help the plant to stimulate the growth of new roots, further increasing the health and vitality of your plant.
  • CANNAZYM prevents harmful bacteria and fungi that cause disease. Dead and decaying root material in a substrate provide an ideal starting point for harmful pathogens, jeopardising healthy root production and plant growth. By quickly breaking down any dead and decaying root material, the risk of a disease is significantly reduced.
  • By quickly removing dead roots, and keeping vital space for oxygen-rich air-pockets free, CANNAZYM helps to maintain optimum conditions in the substrate, improving the efficacy of beneficial bacteria and enhancing the overall root efficiency.
CANNAZYM is indispensable if you are intending to re-use your growing media for another cycle. The remaining dead roots will be rapidly broken down and transformed into advantageous nutrients; diseases will be prevented and oxygen levels in the root environment will be improved. The substrate will be left in an ideal state for the next season’s growth.

Silver root looks good at killing the unwanted bacteria and fungus etc!:thumbsup:
I would also take a look at "Cannazyme" which will break down rotting/dead roots and turn them back into available nutrients.
This process is done using enzymes.By breaking the dead plant matter(roots) this means it removes the food source of the fungus/bacteria.
I keep some on hand but so far I have not needed to use it.
Are you using air domes?

Here is the blurb! Cannazyme
The enzymes in CANNAZYM have many benefits:
  • CANNAZYM targets microscopic root hairs, found on the tips and extremities of a root-zone. Every time you water a plant, it naturally sheds a number of these, that CANNAZYM quickly begins to get to work on
  • They immediately begin to turn dead root material back into available minerals and sugars. Key enzymes have been chosen to swiftly target and unlock valuable sources of nutrients for the plant, at the exact physical location of the root-zone that they are needed.
  • An extract of a Desert plant and vitamins are added, which improves the uptake of water and nutrients and helps to stimulate the plants natural defence mechanisms.
  • The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM help the plant to stimulate the growth of new roots, further increasing the health and vitality of your plant.
  • CANNAZYM prevents harmful bacteria and fungi that cause disease. Dead and decaying root material in a substrate provide an ideal starting point for harmful pathogens, jeopardising healthy root production and plant growth. By quickly breaking down any dead and decaying root material, the risk of a disease is significantly reduced.
  • By quickly removing dead roots, and keeping vital space for oxygen-rich air-pockets free, CANNAZYM helps to maintain optimum conditions in the substrate, improving the efficacy of beneficial bacteria and enhancing the overall root efficiency.
CANNAZYM is indispensable if you are intending to re-use your growing media for another cycle. The remaining dead roots will be rapidly broken down and transformed into advantageous nutrients; diseases will be prevented and oxygen levels in the root environment will be improved. The substrate will be left in an ideal state for the next season’s growth.
Thanks for the input I did a little research the silver roots you can't use with organic I read also I don't use airdomes bro .im also hoping just letting her soil dry out may be a good start .i also wonder is the cannazym is ok for super soil @Mañ'O'Green id like your thoughts if possible bro and @arty zan im very gratefull

Thanks for the input I did a little research the silver roots you can't use with organic I read also I don't use airdomes bro .im also hoping just letting her soil dry out may be a good start .i also wonder is the cannazym is ok for super soil @Mañ'O'Green id like your thoughts if possible bro and @arty zan im very gratefull
Biobizz Bio-Heaven is a fully organic, energy booster (Bio-Heaven does not contain enzymes, but stimulates enzymatic activity in an all-natural way).
Cannazyme can be used in all substrates - soil,coco & hydro. A plant extract preparation for breaking down cellulose and stimulating micro-life in growing media.
CANNAZYM And Your Substrate
By removing dead roots, vital space for air pockets is kept free. This ensures high oxygen levels in the substrate, optimal environment, improved beneficial bacteria and root efficiency. This new space also helps avoid pot binding.
Helps bennies, deals with fungus such as pythium and breaks down rotting plant matter, turns dead roots in to available food, a natural plants extract. Looks like you should be ok and it also packed with vitamins too.
CANNAZYM’s formula also includes Desert plant extract and vitamins. What do they do? They help improve the water and nutrient uptake of roots and stimulate the crop’s natural defence mechanisms.

Biobizz Bio-Heaven is a fully organic, energy booster (Bio-Heaven does not contain enzymes, but stimulates enzymatic activity in an all-natural way).
Cannazyme can be used in all substrates - soil,coco & hydro. A plant extract preparation for breaking down cellulose and stimulating micro-life in growing media.
CANNAZYM And Your Substrate
By removing dead roots, vital space for air pockets is kept free. This ensures high oxygen levels in the substrate, optimal environment, improved beneficial bacteria and root efficiency. This new space also helps avoid pot binding.
Helps bennies, deals with fungus such as pythium and breaks down rotting plant matter, turns dead roots in to available food, a natural plants extract. Looks like you should be ok and it also packed with vitamins too.
CANNAZYM’s formula also includes Desert plant extract and vitamins. What do they do? They help improve the water and nutrient uptake of roots and stimulate the crop’s natural defence mechanisms.
Thanks so much @arty zan so are we talking about cannazym or bio heaven as im going to get some from Amazon also the big girl is now off the res and will be top fed for a while but im going to let her dry out a fair bit and I think I've caught this early so hopefully not much damage has happened .anyhow pics from this morning
20211024_095418.jpg
20211024_095415.jpg
20211024_095410.jpg
20211024_095406.jpg

Morning Tom
I added the bibizz because it but stimulates enzyme activity probably better as a preventative, than a cure. IOt dies actually contain enzymes.
Cannazyme would be my choice, it is natural and stimulates bennies and stimulates new root growth, is packed full of vitamins, 12 different enzymes, gets rid of dead roots and turns then in available food!
Sensizyme is another trusted enzyme root treatment and does the same job as Cannazyme
Hydrozyme is not a good product from reviews i have read.

Morning Tom
I added the bibizz because it but stimulates enzyme activity probably better as a preventative, than a cure. IOt dies actually contain enzymes.
Cannazyme would be my choice, it is natural and stimulates bennies and stimulates new root growth, is packed full of vitamins, 12 different enzymes, gets rid of dead roots and turns then in available food!
Sensizyme is another trusted enzyme root treatment and does the same job as Cannazyme
Hydrozyme is not a good product from reviews i have read.
thanks bro I'm going to order some Cannazyme and thanks for doing the research I really appreciate it also when I lifted her out of her pot there was no bad smell so I'm hoping and praying its an early issue as shes looking superb for just over 7 weeks but I need to get ahead of this thing don't it bro

My experience with biobizz bio heaven...its a hell of a price for such a small bottle. From reading the guff about it.....0.05% of this 0.01% of that 0.10% of the other. Lots of them kinda things made me come to the conclusion it was 97% water.
whatever its meant to do i could'nt see,smell,taste or imagine any difference whatsoever,maybe it could be measured in 0.3% +/- or something :shrug: better off giving something else a try.
:pighug:

Back