i wasnt there long but going thru some of the threads on there it seems a few people had some ego issues. thats why i like it here no ego just good times.

i will say the one big difference is that we all "know" each other on this site so its a little more personal...I was on RIU for a few years theres just so many people its a little crowded.

AutoFlower.net meet and greet 2011 in Amsterdam anyone? lol

Would love too but holiday plans are already in the works.
Buuuttt if you're ever in Colorado - there are lots of good smoke-out places around!

Funny u mention that, I'm tryin to get up that way to do a little snowboarding, u near any ski resorts lol

I'm in the Denver area so nearest resorts are about 1.5 hr drive, well depending on road conditions. Not a big snow fan so when I go to the resorts I'm usually by the fire, hot buttered rum in hand, next to the big window that faces the trails.

Love watching people eat it all the way down! Hahaha! I'm an evil bastard sometimes!
soo wat ur saying is, ull give me free place to stay? lol j/k
if i manage it ill give u a shout

There's a big CO subforum section over at Farmer's.
We have gotten together several times for various events.
Nice to be able to put faces & voices with names.

i through out the idea as a joke, but it would be awesome if we could get sumthin like that to happen

damn straight
I wanna do some school in CO anyway... hmmmm

I do have a couch that's mighty comfortable.
Or if you don't want to risk carrying while traveling (crossing states borders, TSA, etc...), I can always "hook a brutha up" with a little "sumtin' sumtin' " for his/her stay here.

im a very safe driver lol...so i trade would be in order

Back