@ JM You will be suprised how stout your girls will be next run.

@wiz, so jelous. I would much rather have liquid water right now.. If you were me you'd be skating on that beach front.

Joker, some thing like this? :D Wiz... All this white stuff around. this is even an old pic if i took one now the snow drifts are taller than the jeep. Next time we go up i'll snap some photos,.
103.jpg

Bailer, love that shot... I'll clip some myself tommorrow for my winter wonderland as well... I agree tho... rather have liquid... though I will say this water capture fromm snow and bubbling has made the snow worthwhile.. my own personal huge resevoir of rainwater!

And yes... my day 43 set is showing the water amnedments results drastically!

View attachment 884View attachment 885
With Water (Snow collected and bubbled 24 hrs)

View attachment 886View attachment 887
Prior too the above!
Speaks for itself... volumes!

@ JM You will be suprised how stout your girls will be next run.

@wiz, so jelous. I would much rather have liquid water right now.. If you were me you'd be skating on that beach front.

Joker, some thing like this? :D Wiz... All this white stuff around. this is even an old pic if i took one now the snow drifts are taller than the jeep. Next time we go up i'll snap some photos,.
103.jpg
yeah thats pretty much it lol

sweet,
update, for anyone who cares im figuring up the timing so i can have a perpetual autoflower harvest

im going to try to get harvest a month but that wont be for a long time to come yet. I hate running out.

im going to try to get harvest a month but that wont be for a long time to come yet. I hate running out.

yeah im hittin my stash hard, gotta slow down or i wont make it till my next harvest.

btw the Art of the Auto thread is going to Hell in a hand basket

i haven't even bothered to go back and check it. everything i need is right here in our new home.

i still like to pop in on RIU every now and then, i owe a lot to that site.

Back