*bows down to the almighty and wise canna jebus* were not worthy were not worthy

:eek:

Gotta dash..jobs to do..be back later..
IF I can get some of it done today..I should have a few free hours on friday...

fingers crossed for sunshine tomorrow...so the boss's trip isn't cancelled....
and I might get in to get some work done.

Rain Water is the BEST that they could ever have..and it is Free.

Even my rainwater is just about spot on..I just don't get a lot of it.

Envious BOMBUDZ...

Individually....
White Widow to JEM gave an increase in trics....uniformity in trics..and muted JEM colours..
so this would Probably give you Pinks and Violets..strengthening in the high THC trics.
(shared/strengthening traits...high THC...)

AK-47 to JEM gave the Deepest block purples with XL ginger pistils and self-coloured trics..which really intensifies the Colour.
(shared heritage..both have columbian ancestors...)
Bad Betty x AK-47 would be my next choice with it..try to get a Bang on the Columbian RED heritage...and Bad Betty carries the most Strengthened RED in JEM.

ENCOUNTERDZERO..since Bailer got the Albino..I can honestly say from Pure White to Darkest Black..and everything inbetween.

One of our Friends once said that JEM was the Holy Grail of Colour..
he was Spot On...:smoke:

ALL my colours come from JEM.

Well it rains on n off here but I have a cistern which is pretty much full so I have rain water just about all the time...except in dry dry season..
Hmmm Im anxious to see what you talk about with how the crosses go sounds very good...I just hope that my PJ pollen is still good from july...I thought I had more but I might not have enough to give PJ to every1 AK, La Blanca, Onyx. WW just got her dose of PJ n AK today..she is small hope she takes and give at least 20 beans of each. Have you tried with PJ x Onyx or La Blanca? and yes Ive seen your piks and some others n the colors are amazing too bad I havent witnessed it myself but the smoke is the bomb love the taste n effect...+rep on that...cant wait till Black Dragon is available Im itchin bad for it I seen some other 1 you did i think on Ic looked black too Ive been fiendin since then. and what is BAD BETTY?

I'd agree with this.. also... when you buble your ph will stabilize... I find 4 hours gives you a pretty good idea hwere it will settle... an example.. my tap water here comes out at 8.3-8.7... after bubbling for 4 hours its at 7.2... after 24 hours it ends up at about 7.0...

Then I add buffer... well... now I collect rain water and snow instead... cleaner ph from the start, almost no ppm... and its cold as hell so it can soak up oxygen like crazy!

here's a couple charts for ya:

View attachment 295View attachment 296

Ideally you want all nutes available and let the plant decide what it needs.. though I have an upcoming experiment with a gradual ph ranging up over time from veg to flower.... lookinmg at the chart I think you'll see why.

also, rainwater is basically distilled water when you think about it... with the added bonus of ionization.
J

Thanx for da chart.. I have never really been concerned about PH never really had a prob as I did outdoor and let nature take its place its more with Autos Im startin to watch that as its indoor and my last couple grows I have seen some ph probs n what not plus now Im using a experimental soil and dont want to get caught up...all the help n knowledge is needed and appreciated for AF's...

Wiz... Looking absolutely delicious buddy. They are starting to look like the perfect after dinner mint. I could eat them up right now!

I really love the way this thing is taking off. Kudos to all of you who have been working so hard to make this thing what it is and what it's going to be,, so what is it? and what is it going to be? THE BEST DAMN CANNA SITE ONE THE WEB! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
THE BEST DAMN CANNA SITE ONE THE WEB!
AMEN...
With the Friendliest most Helpful Vibe...:clap:

Always glad to help a brother grower.

Brother helping Brother..:thumbs:

Morning M8's............:smoke:

Wakey wakey rise & shine...
if I had to get up @ 6am..
don't see why the rest of you should get a lie in...:coffe:

No sunrise photos today I'm afraid JM...it was pitch black down there..

overnight temps..9 degrees...cloud cover..
the girls will be revving their motors

Funny morning..taking a walk on the Dark Side.

Anyway..dogs been out..going to check the girls shortly..make a few smokes..
then I have a free morning...
Yay..:ama:

and how was your morning..?

Mornn wiz... glad to hear you have a little time... sorry to hear its all dark there this am...

Went out to the big stream in the back and collected 30 gallons of water (snow pretty much melted off here... need water for my babies... and def NOT going back to tap water! lol)

Currently running bubbler ph test on it... started at 8.1 ish down to 7.79 in 1 hr... hopefully stabilizes around 7.0.. the alittle ph buffer and time to does the sexiness with o2 and water... superflush #2
:)

morning Thai

JM

sweet! looking forward to alittle catching up

Word... I have a whole stack of them... be glad to share them with you... bugs bunny... daffy duck... yosemite sam... pink panther.. the list continues...

I like it... This is the only "job" I've had to punch into that I liked every day all day! lol

J

Back