Lighting samsung strip light led 3500k

68grasshopper

luvverly jubberly
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
strawberry cheese .og kush
ive just recieved my new custom made samsung strip light led today :woohoo1:
from diyleduk.co.uk .420w 3500k. quality frame with samsung strips,very sturdy. 2 x meanwell drivers with plenty of cable,which means the drivers will sit on the floor.excellent cable work,joints etc quality hangers. amazingly bright lights.:yoinks: . 10/10 build. just need my light hangers to arrive.i know my girls are gonna love it
IMG_1872.JPG
IMG_1873.JPG
IMG_1874.JPG
IMG_1875.JPG
IMG_1876.JPG

Last edited:
So, are all the LEDs white? All the same? No red, IR, blue or other single frequencies LEDs used? Are these mini-COBs rather than LEDs?

So, are all the LEDs white? All the same? No red, IR, blue or other single frequencies LEDs used? Are these mini-COBs rather than LEDs?
bill,these are white light and there are still blue and red in the spectrum but provide better light for the plants.
my strip light is 80cm x 60cm and gives better area coverage than cobs imo.

cheers ,will start a post/diary in photoperiod section :thumbsup: just now flowering zombie kush,wappa & sweet afghan delicious.

I am interested too. Curious how the strip will perform. Good luck.

ive just recieved my new custom made samsung strip light led today :woohoo1:
from diyleduk.co.uk .420w 3500k. quality frame with samsung strips,very sturdy. 2 x meanwell drivers with plenty of cable,which means the drivers will sit on the floor.excellent cable work,joints etc quality hangers. amazingly bright lights.:yoinks: . 10/10 build. just need my light hangers to arrive.i know my girls are gonna love it
View attachment 947859 View attachment 947860 View attachment 947861 View attachment 947862 View attachment 947863

Fully awesome dude, thats well:frog: worth a jig

start around 21" to 18" and let them grow closer, they will soon tell you how close you can get your light... in my set up they get within 5", I'm growing photo's and It is really strain dependent but I find 10" a good average.

Fully awesome dude, thats well:frog: worth a jig

start around 21" to 18" and let them grow closer, they will soon tell you how close you can get your light... in my set up they get within 5", I'm growing photo's and It is really strain dependent but I find 10" a good average.
cheers for advice :thumbsup: i`ll start at 20" then and gradually lower ,im on photos at min only for summer in uk then back on autos in winter .

cheers for advice :thumbsup: i`ll start at 20" then and gradually lower ,im on photos at min only for summer in uk then back on autos in winter .

Perfect... I bet as they are photo's you will be able to get them to 10" with out any issues. just keep an eye out for cal/mag diff's

Back