Lighting Woodys 0006 test

Looking great @woody so you're liking the bio tabs then, what brand you using? And did you use one from day one? What soil are you in??

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Cheers bud its early days but happy so far. Companys just called biotabs.
I put 3 tabs in each 18litre pot and added a couple scoops of silicum flash (one of their soil additives).
Its just a light mix soil similar to biobizz or plagron lightmix dude

Yea I have used the ones of royal queen's site before, going to order more as they have 30% off atm and going to use BioBizz light soil. Should hopefully be good to go in next 10 days.

For any interested.
fd4e22d6baf5c9df813f6c9710b3f37b.jpg

Cheers bud its early days but happy so far. Companys just called biotabs.
I put 3 tabs in each 18litre pot and added a couple scoops of silicum flash (one of their soil additives).
Its just a light mix soil similar to biobizz or plagron lightmix dude

Sorry too be noisy, will that be all the additives you will be using from bio tabs range. They have a few. But ive knever used them, juat curious. Auto pots and them sound like a good idea. Defo tuned in too the results.

For any interested.
fd4e22d6baf5c9df813f6c9710b3f37b.jpg

Looks interesting would love to see a side by side with biotabs. That the only product they make nutrient wise?

Sorry too be noisy, will that be all the additives you will be using from bio tabs range. They have a few. But ive knever used them, juat curious. Auto pots and them sound like a good idea. Defo tuned in too the results.
Yea dude heres my line up for this run.
Biotabs
Silicum flash
Orgatrex
Bio pk (will buy soon)
Root x -bought as an alternative to bactrex which is expensive.

Lovely stuff dude I would get some Ecothrive Biosys for your beneficial bacteria next round my plants love it! Looking forward to how this goes. My buddy left my Auto Sour D outside as seedlings so they are not doing much! He put some photo cuts(peyote cookies , Tangie and an OG ) under Telos instead! they look a little limp and thrip eaten he assured me they got nuked with neem.we will see! I have two more Auto Sour D vegging in my garden shed luckily! Laters

Cheers dude i will order some up its reasonably priced
:pass:

Hey @Bunny can I ask how you use the biosys?? What dosage and all the way through or just in flower? With every feed?

Back