Outdoor Ruderalis full of trichomes [pics]

Most likely someone walking down the street and threw out some seeds and they survived!
Pity no seeds and it must be a very hardy variety.

Those are some healthy flowers. Must be some great soil along the road. You ought to get some.

If i were you i would go back and grab some of the seeded plants too. Pretty cool to find some decent plants on the side of the road like that. Might be fun to do some breeding with it too. :smokeit:

Yeah i will save some seeds if i ever decide to make some autos. I will shake the fuck out of them seedy plants before harvest too so they will continue to grow next year at the same place.

I think i will make cannabutter because buds seems to smoke pretty harsh on the throat and almost without taste.

You can see in the pictures that plants with thicker buds are those with seeds.

Amazing they are all around the base of the tree. And like I stated above so healthy. Looks like about five weeks left? How about the house, I wonder if the plants are on the property. I would assume the road does not have a county easement extending to the tree.

Keep us updated. Lastly, not to give up your anonymity if it concerns you, but what state or general part of the country is this.

Take it easy tokerLV

wo thanks for posting :drool:
they look verry intresting

People living in that house are my neighbours. They told mes omeone bought that piece of land (to the left from the plants) about five years ago, cut out all the trees that grew there and prob. sold them and there is no activity since then.

I live in northern europe in one of the baltic states :p

Back