Monday was officially 11 weeks from sprout for both the Diesel and the Easy bud. Easy bud as of Sunday has been given Flawless Finish flushing solution and will continue to receive until they seem ready to harvest. One of the Easy bud the smallest of the three is pretty much ready to go and I am more just cleaning it out then waiting for it to ripen at this point. Two of the Diesel look about half way through the flowering stage with one I would say three fourths or a bit more through its flowering stage. I have been having a bit of issues with the Diesel being quite picky as of recent and have been trying to make them happy. Pics will be coming tomorrow as I am hoping to have a better camera then and I can get so better pics for everyone. :D

Last edited:
Sorry pics are late a day. The camera I borrowed is crazy complicated lol I spent most of last night trying to figure out how just to take a normal pic lol My brother is going to come over and show me how to use this thing and pics should be posted tonight. Hoping to get some macro's where you can see the trichomes up close but we shall see :D

So all three Diesel have got mold. I have had issues with the Diesel off and on witch I am going to wright about in another post coming next week to some up issues I found growing this strain. I will be posting good stuff and some bad stuff lol I would like to note that I have seen other growers grow this strain and have ZERO issues but I have to give you all the info based on my own experience.

So here we have some Easy bud we are right near or at harvest and these girls look GREAT. They have super solid buds everywhere top bottom doesn't mater dense everywhere. I have been examining them closely every day and even though I had mold in the garden and they have these dense flowers I have found no mold so far or any hint there of. So I would say they seem very mold resistant. The smells I'm getting are a mix of sweet and skunky. The buds are covered in trichomes. I have to say this strain has won me over. Even though it produces fairly small plants at about 50 to 60 cm in height they are so simple to grow and handle stress so well that I am heavily considering them as a regular in my garden. I actually have been playing with a idea of doing 15 of these in a 4x4 area and see how they do. Here are some pics hope you enjoy. I'm still learning to use my brothers camera so bare with me lol

DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG

Last edited:
So Easy bud was harvested Monday and the Diesel was harvested when I found mold. So I cut out all of the mold spots on the Diesel and harvested what was there even though it was to early for those girls. I have ended up with 150g total after flash drying it ( Witch is where I drop the humidity to 30% keep the temp at 73 and have many fans on) Witch considering the early harvest and losing some and over drying it is actually not bad. I can say considering these circumstances I am quite happy with this yield. I have not smoked anything yet but once I do I will report back on effect and strength. The smell despite the harsh dry is quite strong and a mix of skunk and some other smell I can't pin down at this point. In general I am happy with this strain. I wouldn't grow this strain again mind you BUT that is because I like autos the grow and flower very fast and I feel these girls were in need of a longer then 8 weeks. They also took longer to veg hitting about 4 to 5 weeks before showing signs of preflower. If you look at the pics the yield per plant would be as follows. 59g on the left back 54g in the middle back and 37 on the far right back plant. The far right plant had many fox tails going on and just did yield the same as the other two girls. Hope all have a good day and here are some pics of the finished Diesel. I will be adding some more pics once I get some better ones to show. Still working out how to focus properly with this cam lol

DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

Easy bud is taking her time drying will be posting pics once they are done witch should be with in this week :D

So I have the Easy bud weights in. The tallest of the three came in at 31g and the other two that were very close in height and shape came in at 23gs each. The symmetry of these girls was something I found impressive. I will be posting pics ether later tonight or tomorrow sometime. It has been none stop family lately between the holidays coming and my wife being near her due date. Look forward to being able to tell you how the easy bud smokes.

Happy growing peoples :D

Back