BOOM! We have preflowering going down at 26 days in for the Diesel. I have had some brutally hot weather the last few days it's starting to wear on the plants. I have a 10000 btu rocking but it's not cutting it lucky there are only my a few more days to go till this weather can suck it. Here is a pick of the girls showing.

20170924_103610.jpg

28 days we're sitting at and both strains are doing well. The Easy bud is starting her buding sites and stretching quite nicely. Diesel is deff going to take longer they have yet to show flowers but are growing well and FAST. It's been a long time since I have grown auto's but I'm quite enjoying these. Both strains have that real nice skunk smell I love so far. Excited to see what the flowers look like when the are more developed Diesel is on the right now and Easy bud on the left.:D

20170926_001610.jpg
20170926_001628.jpg
20170926_001958.jpg

Diesel
20170926_001933.jpg

Easy bud
20170926_001900.jpg

Hey @Waira Would a info wright up about nutrient cycling and cation exchange be something for some where here? Here is the links if you think peoples would be interested. There is also a video of a guy that tested soil microbial's before and after watering with chlorinated tap water through different methods. Here the links https://www.extension.umn.edu/garden/fruit-vegetable/nutrient-cycling-and-fertility/

https://www.extension.umn.edu/agriculture/nutrient-management/phosphorus/the-nature-of-phosphorus/

and If you don't think they are needed totally cool. Stay frosty man :d5:

:headbang: :d5:-- looking good Clix! ... Healthy happy plants, despite the damn heat- :doh:..... Diesel and I think Easy Bud are sativa dom's, so they may sex/flower later, and longer a bit,... we'll see!
I'll check the vid's out brudda, thank you! ..As for quickie articles, I have a dozen I'd like to do at least, but-- :help:... I'll get there! Perhaps a thread with vid's, all in one spot may serve for a while,..
.... :smokeout: :greenthumb: :slap:

Very nice!! :pass: Funny... you went to autos and I went to photos lol keep up the great work my friend!

:headbang: :d5:-- looking good Clix! ... Healthy happy plants, despite the damn heat- :doh:..... Diesel and I think Easy Bud are sativa dom's, so they may sex/flower later, and longer a bit,... we'll see!
I'll check the vid's out brudda, thank you! ..As for quickie articles, I have a dozen I'd like to do at least, but-- :help:... I'll get there! Perhaps a thread with vid's, all in one spot may serve for a while,..
.... :smokeout: :greenthumb: :slap:
I kinda figured you would have a ton of info just waiting. But when I found these I was like....I'll ask anyway lol :p I thought they were looking quite Sativaish lol Thats good news for me I tend to like sativa leaning plants anyway :D Thanx for the rep man :D Oh man heat....so much heat lol The temps have finally dropped. I swear I'm going to move north if this starts happening on the regular :p

Last edited:
Very nice!! :pass: Funny... you went to autos and I went to photos lol keep up the great work my friend!
Thanx Rebel :D So funny story I was silly and didn't tell my tester leader that I only do photo's now haha When I got the seeds I was like. Hmmm well I have some reminder reading to do lol Luckily I still had all my notes and info just waiting for me so it was a simple transition. In the future though you will be seeing me just doing Photo's. Photo's just work better for my style of growing :D I have good feelings about these auto's though especially the Easy bud. They have a really nice smell to them and showed sex quite quickly. it was like 17 days.

So we are 5 weeks old. Easy bud on the right and Diesel on the left. Both strains have a listed hieght of 60cm. I have plants from both ranging from 40cm to 60cm. I would say expected size is fairly accurate. I really like the open structure on both these strains. It allows for good air flow and makes keeping an even temp easier. Here's some pics. Oh I had to bend a few girls a bit just to control height.
Easy bud
20171002_225842.jpg
20171002_225854.jpg

Everyone :D
20171002_225905.jpg

Diesel
20171002_225921.jpg

Back