Stop watering...seedlings only need water like once every 3 or 4 days...when the top inch of soil is dry.Looks like the stem is.damaged on that one,hopefully it will pyll through

looks like some sort of infestation. are they little white grubs on the leaves?
i would cut and start again.

Stop watering...seedlings only need water like once every 3 or 4 days...when the top inch of soil is dry.Looks like the stem is.damaged on that one,hopefully it will pyll through
ye I had a dessert the other day and snapped the stem so I've tied it up as I've been told they are resilient plants and so over watering is probably the most probable cause and it looks like it's wiltering under the light (125wblue) in a small space any ideas I can send pics if necessary

Just letting everyone know I'm scrapping this seed as it is dieing off for sure still got it under light and everything but only for plain curiosity

sometimes you just gotta move on. i have so far scrapped five plants. sometimes if you have too many problems and it's early on i think it's more economical to start the next grow.

Ye I have now just got to wait on next seed delivery haha cant wait but glad I've got time to get some more tips and hint first tbh haha

hi guys dont sopose anyone could help me with my new grow this ones all the way to flower now but not seems to stunted jts growth not 100 % whats happening all i know is that

the roots tails are out the bottom of the pot, as well as uncovered roots on the top of the pot now which ive never seen before and but can only presune its the water condensing the soil which is making drainage some what difficult.

shes in a 10ltr pot and in a white room with dementions of w:3ft L:3ft H:7ft
if you want to go check my other thread i have wrots about it as o am really stuck but any help would be much appreciated

Back