chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Whatever s in my jars
i recently bought a rosinbomb rocket at a good price so thought i will share my adventures with it ive already pressed some flower so pics to come of that but heres some pics from this evening pressing some kief that i got from running a lot of bottom buds through the trim bin and that's what i got and the press i did was just over 2 grams of that in the 37 micron bag and i got a fair old return .im also coming from being a person who made bho and seen what others were getting but no danger anyway enjoy the pics i will be posting regularly if anyone is interested
7e25cd57-541b-446c-9618-75b59c589562.jpg
20190715_212228.jpg
20190715_212234.jpg
20190715_212858.jpg
20190715_213201.jpg
20190715_213418.jpg
20190715_213422.jpg
dff67705-8cde-4ea1-8c1d-ed72115a22e3.jpg

Great looking rosin, my friend. Subbed up:d5:
thanks so much bud
also @Ripper @Mañ'O'Green im all ears for any tips ect also here's the description
ROSINBOMB ROCKET UK
OVERVIEW
Over the last few years, the RosinBomb presses have come very far in all ways imaginable. Most Importantly they have become much cheaper and smaller in size so that the everyday consumer can buy and use it at home to make a great rosin extract from your favorite herb strain. The RosinBomb Rocket is a great combination of these new attributes since it basically sums it all up perfectly with being on the cheaper, more compact side and at the same time delivering the best result possible makes this a winner in my eyes.

ROSINBOMB ROCKET KEY FEATURES
  • Super-Easy to use
  • Fully electric
  • Rosin on demand
  • Compact design
  • American made
  • Long warranty
  • Quiet (no compressor)
DESIGN
RosinBomb Rocket is designed to be as small as possible it ’s only 10” tall / 6” wide / 6” deep. The other thing that sticks out is that it’s designed to be as easy as possible to use for the consumer. The amazing thing here is that RosinBomb has done all this without compromising on the quality or function at all. Overall it’s a really sleek and good looking device that will please you both aesthetically and performance wise.

Heres another kief press from today just under 3 grams of kief of memphisto samsquach of and short stuff purple gorilla so a mix of them 2 .and where I used to use butane now I just get all my bottom buds and dry sift them on my trim bin and hey presto wonderful dabs :pass: also nothing like taking a bud of every strain and getting a try of oil
20190729_204122.jpg
20190729_204114.jpg
20190729_204319.jpg
20190729_204719.jpg

Thats Nice, I looked at that press before I purchased my DabPress one.

Very nicely made, I almost pulled the trigger and purchased it, but I was swayed by "More Power" (10 Tons).....

"Newbie Mistake" Totally wrong idea... I have found so far, that Low & Slow works best for me, Lower Pressure, Lower Heat, Slow/Longer Press gives far better quality Rosin.

Still, very new at this and still a lot to learn, But this is what I am leaning towards at present.

Duration around 4 mins, from first pop/crackle of Rosin, with the pressure slowly being applied to 11,500 lbs (for bottletec style pucks), with a temp of 101c. This seems to be a good "ballpark" for my current flower being pressed.

Age of Bud, and Bud Rh% play a big part in Flower/Rosin production.

Returns are slightly less than if I gave it a bigger squeeze or used higher temps, but Low & Slow returns the Very Nicest, Purest, Best Quality, Honey Rosin. Ideal product for my requirements,

Quality over Quantity every time for me (but that's easy to say when you are fortunate to be sitting on 1bs of jarred bud, I guess)..

However, the point I was trying to make was... Low & Slow sounds perfect for the one you have.... Designed for it in fact!

Oh well, they will both do the job equally well.

Nice one Sir !

Back