Extraction Root has a tCheck2!

right. Frozen. Etx

Has anyone gotten this thing to work with cannabutter? I have tried a few times and keep getting these results.
Screenshot_20200518-132834_tCheck.jpg
Screenshot_20200518-132824_tCheck.jpg

The TCheck only gives a total cannabinoid not just THC. There is another test device that actually measures thc, cbd...
If i had it to do over id get a different unit.
If you used coconut oil for instance then make a mix of 1-1 and re test. Then double the result

The TCheck only gives a total cannabinoid not just THC. There is another test device that actually measures thc, cbd...
If i had it to do over id get a different unit.
If you used coconut oil for instance then make a mix of 1-1 and re test. Then double the result
what is the other test device?

I yhink it is MyDx. Or CannaDx

I just got the tcheck 2 as well. Seems like no one is really happy with any of the "affordable" testing solutions. That said I've read there is no standard so even different labs will give you different results.

Here is my plan personally......

Take flower and press for rosin. Then download manual for the tcheck add on for testing concentrate (I didn't buy it). Then follow those directions of weighing out some rosin and adding the alcohol to get the results of the rosin. From there mix in rosin to whatever you want and since you know starting results you should be able to weigh it out before infusing into butter or oil or whatever and know what you have.

Back