Extraction Root has a tCheck2!

Welcome to AFN, @tCheckOfficial :welcome:

Great to know the update is on the way! Any idea on how soon that will be?
Thank you :) I wish I had more time to be on here! That's a good question for the timing. There are a lot of moving parts for it- but trying to get a time frame out of engineers is difficult lol. I know that at least part of that update is pretty close. I'm waiting so patiently!!!

yeah what he said..... lol!:yeahthat:

QUOTE="Mañ'O'Green, post: 2067534, member: 35589"]@Root do you have any new information about the usage of the tCheck?[/QUOTE]

Tcheck is awesome! Love mine. Thought I'd get an error last night on my Alcohol extraction but it was 15mg/ml. Dont know how efficient iso exteaction is.

Did you try and measure it more then once to check repeatability?

I guess it have a +- 15% accuracy? I think I remember reading that things are calibrated at 75 degrees and excess chlorophyll can skew results as well since it's using light waves ?

Did you try and measure it more then once to check repeatability?

I guess it have a +- 15% accuracy? I think I remember reading that things are calibrated at 75 degrees and excess chlorophyll can skew results as well since it's using light waves ?
I ran it 2x 75° not much I can do about chlorophyll

I think doing quick washes with frozen material and alcohol can help reduce the amount of chlorophyll in your solution. Sounds like you did quick washes? Shouldn't be to much of problem.

Back