Mephisto Genetics Rookie does first MG grow - 2 skywalker

bummer on the mixup, might still get something from it tho...

Yes hoping so. Bud development has picked up a bit and also she is getting some of her green color back. But the buds are skinny sticks. Maybe she will still put some bulk on at the end. Or maybe make some nice hard potent skinny nugs from all the stress she got.

Yes hoping so. Bud development has picked up a bit and also she is getting some of her green color back. But the buds are skinny sticks. Maybe she will still put some bulk on at the end. Or maybe make some nice hard potent skinny nugs from all the stress she got.
if nothing else you can make some hash or extracts...

Day 69

The one that pretty much died pretty much died more. But I'm keeping her anyway. See if it maybe produces some magic somehow.

The survivor is doing well. I had her under two autocobs on the perimeter of the plan for the last week. Also switched her to Mega Crop nutes and that seems to had an immediate affect. I'm looking at her trichs daily. I think I'm going to look at switching her res to water soon.

20180416_092505.jpg

Day 75

All is well. Getting close. I'm looking to get close to 100% cloudy and minimal amber from her. I am checking trichs daily because its close. been on water only from autopot reservoir for about 5 days now.

Getting nice frost by my standards.

20180422_132122.jpg

20180422_132306.jpg

Attachments

• 20180422_132237.jpg
    20180422_132237.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 45
Nice frost by anyone's standards.:biggrin:

Back