RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

The wonders of Aloe Vera!
20210416_090228_HDR.jpg

I was trying to move some tie downs and broke a branch so I went outside and grabbed a little Aloe, scraped the gel out (about a cup) then into the blender until it was frothy, hit it with a little water (also about a cup), then slapped it in a spray bottle and sprayed the crack then wrapped it up. I came back in about 8hrs to water and the roots went CRAZY! You can see the new roots popping out of the old green roots EIGHT HOURS!!!

The wonders of Aloe Vera!.......nto the blender until it was frothy, hit it with a little water (also about a cup), then slapped it in a spray bottle and sprayed the crack then wrapped it up. I came back in about 8hrs to water and the roots went CRAZY! You can see the new roots popping out of the old green roots EIGHT HOURS!!!

New grow hack. Gardeners hate him! Click here!

I
By any chance is the Purple Chem a “60 day” plant?
I ran a couple of the purple chem...(roc chem x purple roc berry) during winter...don't keep up with exacts but it seemed it was under 70 days....
Pretty good meds.

I had a problem overloading the breaker for my room. Too many things running kept tripping and shutting lights off hours at a time sometimes. What can ya do. Only noticed a total of 3 spots I've seen that has 3 little nanners. that was close.

Back