RocBud Rocbudinc Genetics

RocBudInc

Auto Breeder
Reaction score
Website
rocbudinc.com
Currently Smoking
Legend Berry OG Auto
1557544688064.png Hey everyone it's Roc Starting a forum for are genetics and would love to see are gens on this AMAZING website.. hope to hear from some of you

Hi @RocBudInc welcome to AFN. We have site rules that must be followed, unfortunately you are in violation of some of them right out of the gate. But don't worry we have a new site we are building out that is going to be very Indie Breeder friendly. @Son of Hobbes the site owner will be in contact with you soon to explain the exciting new site. In the meantime you need to take the web link to your site out of your signature and have a good read of the AutoFlower.net user agreement found here:

https://www.autoflower.org/help/terms

Ps. Nice looking buds.

Thank you customers grows and sorry didn't know about the runs so can't post my gens???

View attachment 1059148 Hey everyone it's Roc Starting a forum for are genetics and would love to see are gens on this AMAZING website.. hope to hear from some of you
Hi @RocBudInc welcome to AFN. We have site rules that must be followed, unfortunately you are in violation of some of them right out of the gate. But don't worry we have a new site we are building out that is going to be very Indie Breeder friendly. @Son of Hobbes the site owner will be in contact with you soon to explain the exciting new site. In the meantime you need to take the web link to your site out of your signature and have a good read of the AutoFlower.net user agreement found here:

https://www.autoflower.org/help/terms

Ps. Nice looking buds.

Thank you customers grows and sorry didn't know about the runs so can't post my gens???
It is complicated. Unless you are a registered vendor here on AFN you cannot have a link to off-site or try to sell or give seeds away. Just your member name would be a violation. But don't fret SOH will get you squared around.

We have a fantastic site here with a great vibe and so many good farmers. We keep that by following the rules.

Maybe they gonna hook u up in the indie breeders section. I’m waiting on my first pack which will be run with another small breeder from Maine wicked pissah also new here and @Son of Hobbes should chat with him too if he hasn’t already. Would love to see these guys have a place too. Their gear looks legit and I have some on the way. Honestly already wishing I ordered more lol I’m a seed junky. Love collecting

Last edited:
I'm hoping to waiting to hear back.. so hopefully something happens and this community is awesome!!! Just hope I don't get banned
Maybe they gonna hook u up in the indie breeders section. I’m waiting on my first pack which will be run with another small breeder from Maine wicked pissah also new here and @Son of Hobbes should chat with him too if he hasn’t already. Would love to see these guys have a place too. Their gear looks legit and I have some on the way. Honestly already wishing I ordered more lol I’m a seed junky. Love collecting

Back