Well I will be out of it and this is my last grow till after summer... we will see but the mephisto stuff is awesome and has a great shelf life. I may make my own soil I will post the recipe if you want it.. basically make my own kind soil.

Yes, i would like to have the recipe. Im trying to get there myself. Im sure it xan be done, especially with the gbd ammendment

Yes, i would like to have the recipe. Im trying to get there myself. Im sure it xan be done, especially with the gbd ammendment
I have one that is awesome and proven I will rewrite it cause I got it from another website

Tangie matic and Zambeza Jack the Ripper day 25
IMG_0551.JPG
IMG_0552.JPG

Total grams update the grape crinkle dry weight was 117 grams bringing my total grams to 485 grams dry weight grown under 300 watts of cobs. This gives me a respectable

1.61 grams per watt. I will take it next year I am going to do it again but in bigger three gallon pots.

Some of the pot has been smoked already so not all jars full
IMG_0554.JPG

I could help u with those jars bud. In case it's too much for the shelf.

Hey Ripper do you have any info you could drop on the cherry bomb to me ? Smell / yield/ heavy feeder / light feeder etc etc lol
I grew her in super soil and a small pot.. she was a weird one.. she was just average feeder .. I honestly thought she didn't like my soil much..

Back